First class

Percy's POV:

I had to get ready for my first class. Nico was helping me. That's right I'm
a teacher!

"Did you know Joe Meline goes here?" Nico asked me.

"What?! Since when. I still remember him telling us that his family was moving to England at the end of the Titan war!" I said.

"Calm down. He's in your first class with me. He's posing as a pure-blood wizard, Draco Malfoy." Nico soothed.

"Ok. Calm. I can't do this! What was I thinking? I can't teach." I muttered.

"You taught me?" Nico pointed out.

"Your point."

"Do it exactly the same way you teach everyone. All you have to do is pretend you're at camp."

"Your right Death Breath. Thanks. You know exactly what to say. You wanna help me set up?" I offered.

"Why not."

Within minutes my classroom was set up. I had one wall that was completely full of weapons. The desks sat around the edges of the room in a semicircle, facing towards the centre of the room; where there was an empty space except the floor.

"We did a good job." I congratulated Nico and myself.

"Yep. You sure this will be enough space?"

"Not at all. But if necessary I can take the class outside. I should prank Joe when he comes in."

"How?" Nico asked, "He's a son of Athena blessed by Hermes. How do you plan to outwit him?"

I replied simply, "Grand entrances. I want to see how much training he remembers. He did miss the Giant war after all."

From my perch over the door way I could see each of the students come in. When all of them had found a seat and were waiting for the teacher, me, to enter I jumped to another sill but behind a post so they couldn't see me.

I saw a few people looking around confused. Joe included. When he was looking the other way I jumped to the next one. I have to admit, Nico is a pretty good actor. Or just really dumb.

I finally threw myself over Joe, threw him a sword thus challenging him to a sword fight. I disarmed him in thirty seconds flat.

"Your losing your touch." I tutted at him, shaking my head. "And after everything I taught you." I faked being sad.

"So how's Annabeth? She here too?" Joe asked excited.

I looked down. "She wasn't allowed too."

"Aww. And here I was hoping to see her. And this sword is really unbalanced."

"Sorry. Go take a seat man. It's good to see you." I turned to the rest of the class.

"Now I know you, yourselves have just gotten out of a war but from what I heard you war was nothing on my two. I will not be speaking about them much. But let me tell you this. We had about forty people against an army of about forty thousand, in my first war. The second I had to fight giants and immortals for a year. In both those wars I lost friends and family. Lots of them weren't even fifteen yet. And we couldn't use magic against them. So we had to use weapons. Now my Great Aunt Minerva, never refer to her as my Auntie M, I call her Auntie Minnie, said that you have never used weapons before except for a select few. And I know who you are because I taught you myself." I quickly turned around and grabbed a dagger off the wall before flinging it at Hermione Granger. "Catch Pretty Girl."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!" She growled. For a daughter of Dementia she sure is violent.

"Sorry Hermione." I muttered, "Class. The key to staying alive in a fight are quick reflexes. You need to have them because without them your dead."

"And why should we listen to you?" A Slytherin called out.

"Because I'm the best swordsman in at least the last three hundred years. Holy Hera! Look at the time. Class dismissed. I want to talk to you." I pointed at Joe.

The class all filed out, "You wanted to talk Kelp Head."

"Owl face. Yeah, do you want me to call you Joe or Draco? It's your call. Nico and I aren't allowed to reveal ourselves just yet."

"Can you call me Draco for the moment. And look after my sister, I don't want to have to come beat you up."

"Is it weird having your sister as the Headmistress?" I asked.

"At times. I have to go to my next class. Just promise you won't teach us archery!" Joe said as he left.

"Nope. I'm getting Thalia in to do that. Possibly. If I can track down the hunters that is."

"Bye Kelp Head." I gave him a hug before cleaning up for my next class.