Finding Out More

Harry's POV:

Wow. This camp seemed amazing. They even grew strawberries for New York. All over the website were pictures of people eating dinner and playing in the strawberry fields or in the farm house having meetings and just generally looking happy.

"So why didn't you tell us about this camp before?" Ron asked, "It looks awesome."

"I don't even know how much I'm allowed to say now..." She sounded really unsure.

"We're your best friends Hermione. Why can't you tell us?" It seemed really unfair that she couldn't tell us anything.

"Because it's not for me to tell. I had to be invited to join the camp and then I was sworn to secrecy. Only Professor Jackson could let me out of that agreement."

"Well why don't you ask him?" Ron said.

"Ok. I will. Do you guys want to see the rest of these pictures?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah!" Ron and I both chorused.

The thing I noticed in most pictures was that Professor Jackson and a girl; blond hair, grey eyes, fit, slightly tan; were in the majority of these pictures.

"Whose the blond girl?" I asked.

"Her? That's Annabeth. Per- Professor Jacksons girlfriend." She wiped her eyes. "They've been through a lot together. Even more than you Harry. And they had this person trying to mess up their love life as well." She smiled sadly. "They're known as Percabeth, back in America. I'm surprised she's not here actually."

"Are they that close?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. Inseparable. Lets go. We don't want to be late for potions." Hermione quickly sweeped her stuff into her bag and ran out the door with us following closely behind.