(1)

[Yooin's POV]
*morning*

I arrive at the gym. Well, I guess going to the gym is part of my schedule. Maintaining my figure is a must, no exceptions.

"Yooin-ah, you're early today," Jongkook greets me as soon as I step inside the gym.

"Yes, oppa. I think I should get rid much calories today," I say while running around him.

He cracks into laughter, making me I smile. Kim Jongkook, he is my health trainer. Well, everyone knows him for his healthy life. The only thing that has changed after the last time I saw him on television is, he now has get married and with a beautiful daughter.

He knows how to cheer me up when I'm about to give up in getting healthy again.

Just when I'm about to step in the treadmill, another person arrive. Oh wait, my mistake. Let me count. One, two, three...seven! There are seven of them.

I turn around fully now. They look familiar. Then a name pops up in my mind. Bangtan! I look towards them again, and they notice me.

I bow politely at them. "Hello, sunbae-nim," I greet, smiling sheepishly.

They bow back and smile at me. This is too good to be a dream. I step on the treadmill while smiling ear to ear.

Well, I start exercising.

***

[Bangtan's POV]
"Hyung, isn't she the one who danced to our song like it was nothing? What's the name? Ahh! Yooin!" Jungkook says to his hyungs.

"Really?" Namjoon peeks at Yooin that is into exercising so much. He tilts his head, trying to remember.

"Yes, that's her. I remember her," Yoongi says.

All of them are shocked. They look at Yoongi at the the same time.

"Well, that's new.." Seokjin grins.

"Hahahh. Yes, true. I thought you won't notice any rookies," Jimin adds.

"But! How come you remember her?" Taehyung asks his hyung.

"Well, that's because she did a great performance," Yoongi answers while smiling.

They raise their eyebrows. Why? Because it's so not Yoongi when it comes to praising someone.

"Okay, look. She danced to Danger, rapped along it just like this," Yoongi snaps his fingers in the air excitedly.

"Yeah, I agree to that. But I think she's so shy. She just bowed to us earlier. If the others, they would just approach us quickly," Namjoon adds.

"I noticed that too. During the show, she rarely smiled widely," Hoseok says, agreeing to what Namjoon says.

"Yeah, we watched the show together, right, Jimin? I've fallen in love," Taehyung says, gathering his hands to his chest.

"Hyung, I have my eyes on her first!" Jungkook slaps Taehyung's back so hard that Taehyung is groaning loudly.

After a while, Jongkook approaches them and soon they start their routine too.

(A/N: Sorry if their personalities are different from what they are supposed to be. Well, that's what FF is supposed to be, right? *smiling face*)