(32)

[Jimin's pov]
We are preparing for our concert and we invited Yooin as one of the guests. However, the only plan that Yooin doesn't know is Taehyung's proposal.

"Yaa, Taehyung-ah. Are you nervous?"

Taehyung just laughs nervously. He shoves his hand into his pocket and take out the ring's box.

"Will she accept this?" He sighs.

I pat his shoulder lightly. He looks so nervous.

"Relax, bro."

***

A few hours later..
After some stages, the staffs give signal to us, signalling we can start with our event. We nod excitedly. I quickly go away to take Yooin to the stage.

***

[Yooin's pov]
I am still fixing my makeup at the backstage. Just then, I see Jimin is running towards me.

"Yooin-ah." He pants hardly. "Yooinnie."

"Hm? Wait, I'm still getting ready."

"Taehyung. He.. he's–"

"What's wrong with him?" I raise my eyebrows.

"He faints on the stage," Jimin says.

My eyes widen. I quickly run to the stage. My heart drops when I see a crowd. I push them aside and I see Taehyung is lying down lifelessly on the stage floor. His face looks pale.

"Taehyung? Taehyung-ah, what's wrong with you?"

I look up and look at Namjoon.

"Oppa, what's wrong with him!?" I raise my voice slightly. My tears start to well up. "Jimin-ah, what are you doing!? You should call the medic."

I look at Taehyung again. I touch his cheeks, hoping he'll regain conciousness. But nothing happens.

I hold his hands and bury my face on his chest. "You can't do this to me, Taehyung. You can't do this to me! You've promised me not to leave me again. What are you doing? Wake up."

I start to cry on his chest. I don't care about people watching right now.

"You should have let me know if you're sick." My voice shakes between my cries. "I love you so much and I thought you love me too. But why are you leaving me now?"

"I love you, Yooin-ah. I love you so much."

I'm doubting my ears. I quickly look up. I see Taehyung is smiling at me. I frown, not understanding what is going on. Taehyung gets up and sits in front of me. He touches my cheeks, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Who said I'm leaving? I'm not leaving you. I will never leave you. I've promised you," Taehyung says, smiling.

I look into his eyes. What is going on actually?

Taehyung shoves his hand into his pocket and takes out a tiny box. He opens it up and my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry about all of these. I made you worry about me, cry because of me. But, Yooin-ah. I want to ask you something." Taehyung looks deeply into my eyes.

I gulp down harshly.

"Will you marry me?"

Everyone squeal. My tears fall down again. Taehyung wipes it away while smiling.

"Will you become my wife, my lover forever?"

I start to smile and nod my head. "I gladly will, Taehyung."

Taehyung pulls me into his arms, hugging me tightly. He pats my back softly, calming me down.

"Thank you so much, Yooin. I love you," He whispers.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

I cry, again. But this time, it's because I'm happy.

"Taehyung-ah, you should thank me for my excellent acting," Jimin says teasingly.

Taehyung laughs while still hugging me. He loosens our hug and looks deep into my eyes. He smiles and his eyes soften as he leans closer. I close my eyes when I feel his soft lips on mine. I kiss him back deeply and everyone goes crazy.

"Yaa, stop. Stop."

The members try to break us apart but Taehyung hugs me even tighter and deepens the kiss even more. I can feel he smiles between the kiss. He slowly breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine.

He looks into my eyes and smiles. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

I chuckle. "I love you too." I cup his cheeks with my hands and give a peck on his lips.

-THE END-

THE END??