(3)

[Jungkook's POV]
I run, looking around to find Yooin. And there she is, sitting on the bench in front of the counter while reading a book. I hurrily approach her.

"Noona! Yooin noona!" I sit besides her.

She looks at me with a shocked face. I lock my arms with her arm. She surely is baffled by my actions.

"What's wrong, sunbae-nim? Is there any problem?" she asks politely.

"Noona, you like me, right?"

She is taken aback by my question.

"Yaa, I want to ask her too. Now my turn," Taehyung joins us.

Yooin is caught off guard. She doesn't understand this situation.

"Yooin-ah, you like me, right? I caught you smiling at me earlier," Taehyung says while looking into Yooin's eyes.

Yooin coughs awkwardly. She doesn't expect that from Taehyung.

"Umm, well. What is going on actually, sunbae-nim? I am really shocked right now," Yooin asks, looking at us one by one.

"No. It's just Yoongi hyung said that you won't like us. Especially me, since I'm younger than you," I explain.

Taehyung folds his arms, waiting for her answer. So do I.

***

[Yooin's POV]
I look down on my feet. What is going on here?

Jungkook is still tugging my arm, wanting an answer from me.

I look up and I see Taehyung looking at me, folding his arms, wanting an answer too.

"Umm, well."

I start smiling shyly. Taehyung's stare is making me blushing so hard that I quickly put my hands on my cheeks.

***

[Taehyung's POV]
She's blushing. I smile looking at her. I squat down, reaching her eye level.

"Well, of course I like you guys. You're my sunbae-nim and I've been a fan since Danger is released," she finally says something.

"So that's why you danced to it?" I ask, eyes still not leaving hers.

Yooin nods.

"Noona."

"Yes, sunbae-nim?" Yooin raises her eyebrows while looking at Jungkook.

"Call my name," Jungkook says while smiling widely.

"Yes?" Yooin is caught off guard, again.

I chuckle.

"Yooin-ah. Don't call me sunbae-nim. Call me Taehyung," I say while standing on my feet.

She continues blushing. "Aww, why are you doing this to me?" Yooin quickly hides her face with her hands.

I gently grip her wrists, taking away her hands from her face. "I said, call me Taehyung."

Jungkook looks at me in disbelief. Yooin too.

"How could I? I can't.." Yooin says in her shaking voice.

Just then, Yooin's manager arrives. "Am I late? Let's go, Yooin."

Yooin quickly takes that chance to get out of this situation.