(28)

[Taehyung's pov]
I only see Jimin's back while he's talking with Yooin on the phone. It's quite a relief when I know that Kemy now can't try to hurt Yooin again. I look back at Jimin when he walks closer to me.

"She said she'll come and visit you when she comes back in a few days," Jimin says as he sits down on the chair.

"She's not coming now?" I frown.

"She's enjoying the night with her friends. Plus, she has no reasons to come back right away just because of you." Jimin folds his arms as he leans against the chair.

"She said that?"

Jimin nods his head. I look down, playing with my fingers. It's not obvious but she's being cold again.

"She really let go of everything," I say in low voice.

"You made her did that. You can just tell her the truth that night but you chose the hard way," Jimin nags.

"I'll make it right again."

***

A few days later..
I'm still resting at the dorm. The others went out to buy kitchen's supplies. They should have arrived by now. I look at the door as I hear it being opened from the outside.

"You're back? I'm bored alr–"

My heart literally stops seeing Yooin by the door. Her hands are full with baskets of fruits. She smiles at me.

How I missed that so much..

"You're still alone? So they're not back yet? But I thought they said they're near already. Did they stop somewhere else?" She talks as she walks to the kitchen and puts the baskets of fruits she brought on the countertop.

Yooin then heads back to the living room and sits beside me. "So, how are you?"

"I'm fine."

I answer shortly as I'm trying to calm down my heart that's already beating fast. This girl, she sure has a magic that makes me go crazy.

"Where did you get hurt? Let me see." Yooin comes closer to me.

I show her my arm that's still covered with bandages.

"It's supposed to be changed but they're not back yet," I say while looking at her face.

"Should I help then?" She looks up and smiles.

I nod my head. Yooin takes the aid kit from the table and put it on her lap before opening it. Then she carefully opens bandage wrapping my arm.

Her eyes widen. "Scratches? I'm going to hit that head of Park Jimin," she mumbles to herself.

I chuckle. Jimin must told her it's just scratches then. I stare at her face while she's busy with my arm.

I missed her so much. I missed cuddling with her, holding her hands, caressing her hair, kissing her lips. I missed her so badly that I want her in my arms right now.

"Done."

Yooin smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"Do you want anything? I'll go and get it for you."

I lean closer to her and she backs away reflexively. She frowns when I lean even closer.

"Strawberry milk," I whisper.

Yooin chuckles. Pushing me away a little, she gets up and walks to the kitchen. I hear she opens the fridge.

"Yaa, I see no strawberry milks here. What about orange juice?" she asks from the kitchen.

"No, I want strawberry milk."

"There's no strawberry milk."

I give her no answer. I hear her closing the fridge. She sits on the table in front of me and folds her arms.

"You freaking strawberry lover."

Both of us chuckle.

"So, how was your holiday?" I ask as I look into her eyes.

"It was great." She smiles widely. "We clicked so well. That's why all of us have been friends for years despite not seeing each other."

Yooin talks more about her friends and the wedding and how she spent her holiday for awhile. I look straight into her eyes, nodding to everything that she said. She sounds so happy. We're sitting in front of each other just like before but somehow it feels so different.

"I missed you, Yooin-ah."

She stops talking. Her eyes widen. But then she smiles widely. "I missed you too, Kim Taehyung."

Yooin pinches my cheeks. I groan in pain but she just laughs. Smirking to myself, I get up and quickly lean closer to her. Yooin is so shocked but before she can even do anything, my lips are already on hers. Her eyes widen. She quickly pushes me away and that makes me seated on the couch again. Yooin becomes a blushing mess.

"We're back!" Seokjin greets as he steps inside the dorm. "Oh, Yooin! You're here already."

Jungkook approaches us and looks at Yooin. "Noona? What's wrong?"

Yooin doesn't say anything. Instead, she continues glaring at me, still blushing hardly.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Jimin asks.

"I kissed her just now. Looks like she's taken aback by that kiss," I say while still looking into her eyes, smiling.

"Ooohh.." The members start teasing.

"Stop teasing me or I'll leave," Yooin threatens.

"Okay, guys. Stop."

***

[Bangtan's pov]
Yooin is helping Seokjin washing the dishes in the kitchen. After they are done, they come into the living room with plates of fruits in their hands.

Jimin moves away a little for Yooin so that she can sit between him and Taehyung on the couch. As soon as she sits down, she quickly headlocks Jimin.

"Yaa!"

"Scratches? You said scratches? You liar, Park Jimin." Yooin pinches Jimin's cheeks.

"Argh! Yaa, did I said so?" Jimin frowns as he tries to move Yooin's hands away.

Jimin frees himself and pushes Yooin aside. He tickles Yooin and that causes Yooin to lie down on Taehyung's lap. We can see Taehyung's eyes widen right away.

"Yaa, stop it! You'll kill me at this rate," Yooin says in between her laughs.

Jimin stops and Yooin tries to catch her breath on Taehyung's lap. We think she doesn't realise it yet.

"Did he said scratches to you?" Hoseok asks Yooin while still giggling.

"A few scratches, he said," Yooin says, chuckling.

All of us laugh. But Yooin stops as soon as she realises that she's on Taehyung's lap. She instantly gets up and sits up straight.

"Took you long enough to realise that, Yooin," Yoongi teases.

Everyone laugh and Yooin blushes again.