(23)

[Taehyung's pov]
Yooin joins us at the restaurant after Jungkook successfully persuaded her. Jungkook sits beside her. He's locking his fingers with hers.

"You look so shabby. Why?" Yooin asks as she caresses Jungkook's hair and his cheek.

"You left me, noona," Jungkook pouts his lips and rests his head on Yooin's shoulder.

"Okay, I'm sorry for that."

Our food are served. I reach my phone and send her a message, because I can't bring myself to say even a word to her.

✉ Yooin-ah.
Can we meet after this
and talk for awhile?
A few minutes will do.
-taehyung

She checks her phone and then shoves it back into her pocket. My heart aches seeing that. How can she be so cold like this?

"Let's eat."

Yooin pats Jungkook's head softly before starting to eat.

"Yoo– Yooin-ah."

She looks at me, deep into my eyes. My mind goes blank. She has changed. Her eyes are emotionless. There's no more love in her eyes. I look down quickly.

"Yaa. What's wrong?" Jimin asks, whispering.

I just shake my head and slowly picking up my spoon.

***

Parking lot.
Jimin suddenly runs toward Yooin. He then locks his arms with Yooin's. Yooin tries to push him away but he smartly pulls Yooin into his arms and starts spinning on his feet.

"Yooin-ah! I'm begging you. Please forgive Park Jimin!"

"Yaa! Let me go!" Yooin shrieks.

Jimin lets her go instantly. Both of them are feeling dizzy and stumbling on their feet. In seconds, they are both sitting on the ground. They start bickering with each other.

I take the chance and walk towards Yooin's manager. "Excuse me, hyung."

"Yes?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Can I bring Yooin to the park? I need to talk with her."

"Umm.." He hesitates. "I don't think she will agree."

"Please, hyung," I plead.

"Okay." He sighs. "I can give you one hour."

"Thank you so much, hyung. Thank you." I bow to him a few times, making him chuckle and then waves me off.

Then I start to walk towards Jimin and Yooin. I smile slightly when I see they are hugging each other.

"Thanks, Yooin-ah."

I quickly grab her wrist. She is totally shocked by that.

"Let me go."

Without any intention to say anything, I pull her with me. She tries to free herself but I tighten my grip on her wrist.

"Stop. You're hurting me. Where are you taking me? Let me go," Yooin whines.

I can feel she slowly stops resisting and just quietly following me.

***

Park.
We are sitting on the bench with my hand still gripping her wrist. Both of us are still trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes pass, I loosen my grip on her wrist. She tries to pull her hand away but I grip her wrist again while staring at her face.

She stops.

"Your manager gave me one hour. After that, he'll come here to fetch you."

Yooin gives no response. She doesn't even look at me. I loosen my grip again as I bring her wrist closer to my lips. I give a peck on her wrist. She turns around and looks at me, her eyes wide.

"I'm sorry that I grip your wrist too tight just now."

Yooin looks away again.

"I'm sorry for everything. I accused you for something that you didn't do. I didn't believe in you. I didn't listen to you. I.. I hurt you. I'm really sorry, Yooin."

My tears start to fall down.

"I know I've hurt you so much and I'm not deserved to be apologized. But I really want to start with you over again."

I intertwined my fingers with hers. I kiss the back of her hand.

"I love you, Yooin. It's always you."