(29)

[Yooin's pov]
They leave again since they need to go to the company again to practice for their concert. So I'm left with Taehyung again. Both of us are just sitting on the couch while watching television, a singing program called Singing Battle. Then Jaehwan appears as a Hidden.

"Oh! Jaehwan oppa." I smile and start to focus on it again.

Taehyung calls my name but I answer him without looking at him.

"I once thought you're cheating on me with him."

I frown a little but still focusing on the show.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask without looking at him.

"I saw you with him."

"Oh, really? I see."

I don't want to talk about that with him. Hanbin already told me how Taehyung misunderstood my relationship with Jaehwan. But never mind, he knew it now.

"Yaa."

"Hm?"

"Aren't you curious about my room?"

I turn to look at him.

"Why should I?" I frown.

"I mean, you're here. You can as well as look around the dorm." He sits up straight and sits closer to me. "Especially my room since I'm here."

"Tempting." I raise my eyebrows and smirk. "But no, thanks. Not interested."

"Oh, come on."

Taehyung pulls me by my wrist and takes me to his room. He opens the door and gently pushes me inside.

I look around. "Well, it's neat for a man's room."

Taehyung chuckles. "Look around. I'm going to take a shower for awhile."

I quickly look at him. "Your arm. Be careful not to get it wet," I remind him.

"I know." He smiles and winks.

I walk towards his desk and sit on the chair. There are a lot of paper scattering on it. I gather the papers and then put it aside. Just then, I see my name on two photo albums. I take both of it and open it out of curiousity. My eyes widen as I realise the album is full with my photos.

When did he took these pictures?

Under every single pictures, he wrote a few things. I look at the very first picture.

'First meeting at gym.
—fall for her at first sight.'

I gasp. He fell for me when we bumped into each other at the gym?

I look every single pictures and the words written under them. The same goes with the second album. But the pictures stop at the middle of the album. The picture of my back?

'She walked away with a smile on her face. That's my only way to protect her.'

Looking at the date written, this picture was taken on that night. Why did he keep all of these?

I stand up and walk around his room while thinking. Then I stop in front of his closet. Let me think again. He broke up with me that night just to protect me? From what? Think, Yooin. Think!

But then, Taehyung appears and I see him standing by the door. My mind goes blank when I realise he only has a towel around his hip and another one on his head. I start blushing as he stares at me without blinking his eyes.

Taehyung walks toward me and he glances over his desk. I can see he raises his eyebrows after briefly glancing over his desk. I need to move away but why aren't my feet moving!?

He stops in front of me but then slowly coming even closer.

"I forgot to bring my clothes with me."

Taehyung reaches for his clothes in his closet with me still standing in front of him. My heart beats so fast that I think it may burst in any seconds. The towel he has on his head falls down on the floor.

Why is he taking so much time?