(10)

[Jimin's POV]
"Yaa, stop pestering me. Go away," I keep on shooing Taehyung away.

He keeps on clinging on me, pestering me, asking me why did I do that to Yooin.

"Answer me, Jimin. Why did you do that to Yooin? And in front of me!?" Taehyung raises his voice slightly.

I flinch. I look at him. His expression is dark. He must be so pissed off.

"Yaa, what's wrong with you two?" Namjoon asks.

"Thought you would be so happy after Yooinnie called you by your names," Hoseok grins while looking at me.

"Hyung! Jimin is betraying me!" Taehyung blurts out.

"What!?" Namjoon, Hoseok and I say at the same time.

"Woah! That's too much, bro," I say to Taehyung.

"Then why don't you tell me the reason?" Taehyung glares at me.

"What did you do actually, Jimin?" Namjoon asks, curious.

I laugh nervously.

"Let me tell you. First, he put his arm around Yooin's shoulder. Then, he called her sweetie. When I told him to move his hand away, he— he held Yooin tightly in his arms. He hugged Yooin in front of me!"

We are shocked when we realise Taehyung is getting teary. Yoongi joins us, Seokjin follows later.

"I'd do the same if I were Jimin. Yooin is irresistibly cute. Don't you think so, Seokjin hyung?" Yoongi says, teasing Taehyung.

Seokjin just nods, smiling widely. Taehyung gasps, gaping his mouth widely.

"Why so insecure, Taehyung? Feeling threatened already?" I laugh, hugging his shoulders.

It feels good when it comes to teasing Taehyung.

"If you feel insecure, how will you fight for her attention and love? Better give up right now if you're going to be like that." Namjoon says to Taehyung.

"But I really like her, hyung. I love Yooin!"

Everyone smile. That proves he's willing to do anything for Yooin.

***

The next day
[Hanbin's POV]
I'm just trying to stream some videos of Yooin's comeback when I find a link titled 'Bully: Fall GG, Rise Yooin'. I click on the link. The video really caught me off guard. My phone rings and I answer the call right away.

"Hello?"

"Yaa, what is this video? You know anything about this?"

"No, I just watched it just now."

"Take her to the office right now."

The call ends. I switch off my laptop and run to the third floor. I knock on Yooin's door and push the door before she even tells me to come in.

"Noona, you have to come with me. Sajang-nim wants you at the office right now."

She is shocked at first. But then she hurrily fasten up her actions when sajang-nim was mentioned.

When we're on the way, a dead silence is all over us. I take a glance over Yooin but I can't really read her face. Just then, I hear her voice.

"Did I do something wrong, Hanbin?" She asks.

"No, noona. You did nothing wrong. I believe sajang-nim wants to talk about something with you."

Looks like she doesn't have a single clue about this.

***

[Yooin's POV]
The video ends. I'm just gaping my mouth, speechless. How? But how did this happened? I never thought that someone would recorded what had happened yesterday.

"I've contacted the person who recorded this. He said he didn't believe that he managed to record that. He was hesitating to upload this video but he thought that would be so unfair for you," sajang-nim says.

I just look down. I can't say anything about this. I thought this thing will be buried.

"So this was why you got teary yesterday? But why did you said you spilt coffee on yourself while drinking? Why didn't you tell the truth at that time?" My stylist asks.

"I just can't, eonnie," I bury my face into my palms. I won't cry but I'm feeling guilty about this.

"S Entertainment is claiming the video is fake and edited. However, the man sent the video for the police to check and investigate," Sajang-nim says again.

"But, sajang-nim! Can we just do nothing about this?" I stop him and said to him before he steps outside the room.

He lets go a deep sigh. "Even if you don't want to do anything about this, the police still need to continue the investigation. In the video, they said they used sajaegi to win themselves. You can't stop this, Yooin."

He pats my head softly and steps out of the room. I'm getting teary. I didn't want this to happen!