(21)

[Taehyung's pov]
I step outside to get some fresh air. I take my phone and dial Yooin's number that I got from Yoongi. This is my first time calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Yooin."

"Yes, this is Yooin. Who's calling?"

I pause. Should I say my name?

"It– It's me. Taehyung."

She ends the call right away. I stare at my phone blankly. What should I do now? Should I go to her?

I step inside the gym again and approach Namjoon. "Hyung, can we stop by Y Building for awhile after this?"

Namjoon just looks at me without saying anything.

"Hyung, please. I know I've done wrong. So I want to make it right," I plead.

Namjoon lets go a deep sigh. "I don't think she will want to meet us."

"But, hyung. I want to at least try."

"Okay. We'll go there. We'll try to help you," Namjoon pats Taehyung's shoulder.

***

[Hanbin's pov]
I look at them one by one. What are they doing here?

"We are really sorry that we came without saying anything. But we really need to see Yooin," Namjoon says.

"Is she here? I need to meet her. A few minutes will do," Taehyung pleads.

I look at Taehyung. I still remember how Yooin cried in her room because of him. And now he wants to meet Yooin?

"I don't think she wants to meet any of you. Especially you," I point my finger towards Taehyung.

"Please. Just tell her all of us are here," Hoseok says to me.

I sigh. "Wait a minute. I'll go to her."

***

Yooin's practice room.
"Noona, someone is waiting for you downstairs," I say, still standing by the door.

"Hm? Who?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Bangtan. All of them are here to see you."

Yooin just looks away and focuses back to her laptop.

"Noona?"

"Just tell them to go. I'm busy," she simply says.

"You're not, noona."

Yooin looks at me again. I can see tears in her eyes. "Please, Hanbin. Just tell them to go," she says in her shaking voice.

I just nod my head and leave her again. I go downstairs again to meet Bangtan. All of them stand up seeing me.

"As I said before, she doesn't want to meet any of you. You should go now."

I walk away but Taehyung stops me. I glare at him. "What do you want?" I ask through my gritted teeth.

"Please let me see her for awhile. It won't take long. I just need to talk to her," Taehyung pleads again.

"Talk about what? So you can say all those words that can hurt her feelings? So you can make her cry again?" I can't help but question his sincerity.

"No." Taehyung shakes his head. "It's not like that."

"Stop it. I hate you for making Yooin noona cried. She cried all night long and only fell asleep after getting tired of crying. Why did you even made her fall for you in the first place? You're just playing with her, aren't you?" I raise my voice slightly, folding my arms and frown.

"I never want to play with her feelings. I'm sincere." He furrows his eyebrows.

"So? Why did you do that to her?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me. But I saw her with Jaehwan hyung. I guess I'm being pissed about that."

I scoff. "So you still want to blame it on her? Did you ever ask her about that instead of assuming everything by yourself?"

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asks, confused over my statements.

I laugh in disbelief. "Everyone knows Jaehwan hyung doesn't have a sister and how much he wants to have one! He treats Yooin noona like his own little sister and so does his family. Yooin noona even calls his parents mom and dad."

I look into Taehyung's eyes, being intimidating. "You saw her with Jaehwan hyung? Then you must have left before his family joined. They always go everywhere together. Now does that explain everything to you? Now do you still want to blame her?"

Taehyung stays quiet, completely loss for words. I know I'm being quite rude but I need to make him realise this is all his fault.

"Now please go. Yooin noona won't like it if she sees all of you are still here," I look away.

"Ye– yes. We will go. Let's go, Taehyung," Namjoon says as he drags Taehyung outside the building.