(11)

[Taehyung's POV]
"Oh my god! My girl us bullied by GG!" I shout my heart out.

Everyone rush into my room. They are so shocked when they see me crying.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook asks me.

I point to the screen of my laptop, telling them to watch the video that I just finished watching.

They are all very shocked.

"My girl.." I sob.

Jungkook pats my shoulder lightly. I bury my face into my palms. What did Yooin ever do wrong?

"Why would GG sunbae-nim did that to Yooin?" Seokjin wonders, frowning.

"I seriously don't think that Yooin ever did anything wrong that deserved that kind of treatment," Yoongi says sternly.

"I'm going to her," I say.

"I don't think this is the right time. I think she really needs space right now. She must be shocked," Jimin stops me.

"But she must needs someone to lean on," I frown.

"And you expect yourself to be that someone? I don't think you can," Namjoon folds his arms.

"Yes. I can, hyung," I say confidently.

He looks into my eyes for a few seconds. I can comfort Yooin. Yes, because I'm capable to do so.

Namjoon sighs. "Let's just go to the gym. We're getting late." He then steps out from my room.

I stare at Yooin's photo in my phone blankly. I want to be with her right now. I want to comfort her. But how?

***

At the gym..
We step into the gym. We put our backpacks aside but then I see a familiar figure.

My eyes widen. "Yooin?" I mumble to myself but still loud enough to be heard by the members.

We all look at one person, Yooin.

Why? She's just going on without being sad? But how? I mean, why?

"She had earphones on her today. Usually not, am I right?" Hoseok says.

I frown looking at Hoseok. Then I look at Yooin again. Yes, it's true. I'm about to walk towards her when Hoseok stops me.

"I think she wants to be alone. Let's just start exercising."

I nod. Then I take one last glance over Yooin and make my way towards the members.

***

[Yooin's POV]
I step down the treadmill and quickly spot Bangtan on the other side. I smile looking at them and then I reach for my bagpack. I put it on my lap, unzip it and take out my drink bottle, drinking from it while sitting down. My eyesight suddenly gets blurry as I feel a slight headache.

"Argh," I unconciously groan when the pain that I feel suddenly gets worse.

"Yooin-ah, are you okay?" Jongkook grabs my shoulder. "Here, let me help you." He quietly puts his fingers on my temple and starts massaging it.

I feel the pain starts to feel less worse. It's getting better even though the pain still lingers.

"Are you okay now?" Jongkook asks while frowning.

"Yes. Thank you, oppa. You can go on with your works." I say, assuring him that I feel better.

He then stands up and nods at me.