Aarmau Part One

Aphmau's POV:

*Yawn**Yawn* "Good Morning Celestia!!" I say with a smile on my face and with excitement in my voice. Today, I'm going to a friends house.

"Katelyn~Sama open the door! You've been in there for a hour now! Kawaii~Chan needs to get ready and then Aphmau~Senpai....wait. Aphmau~Senpai, where are you going? Don't you need to take a shower?"

"No Kawaii~Chan, I took one last night. And I don't feel safe telling you where I'm going."

"Aphmau~Senpai, are you going to Aaron~Kun's house?" Her face starts to brighten. And at that point, I'm as red as a tomato.

"NO! *ahem* No, I am not going to Aaron's."

"Then why are you blushing?" I rush out of the house. I'll just text Katelyn Good Morning.

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

Aphmau~Senpai was acting strange. Kawaii~Chan....Must...Follow...To....See...Ship...HAPPEN! No, Kawaii~Chan needs to take a shower. Besides, Reese~Senpai is coming over! *Insert fangirling here times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000*

Aaron's POV:

I can't wait for Aphmau to come over. I was cleaning my room until Aph texted me.

Aph:Hey. I'm going to be a little late. You know, Kawaii~Chan.

Aaron:Okay. LOL. I'll go ahead and get the popcorn ready.

Aph:Okay. Don't forget the buckets for candy. I'm bringing over the candy this time.

Aaron:Okay. Oh! Is it okay if we watch the movie in my room? My T.V downstairs isn't working right now.

Aph: (In...Aaron's...Room? I know we're dating and everything but it's still a little awkward.) Uhh....Sure. Yeah, I don't mind.

Aaron:Okay, good. Well see you soon

Aphmau sounded a little nervous when I asked her if we could watch the movie in my room. Hmm...I guess she's still getting used to the fact that we're dating or something. Anyway, I go downstairs and get out the popcorn and candy buckets, start the popcorn machine, and while the popcorn is being made, I run upstairs and make the bed the way she likes it. Surprisingly, I also like it made that way. Then, I get the movie ready. Last week, while we were planning this, we decided on Guardians of the Galaxy. I can't wait for this. We haven't had an official date in forever.

Zane's POV:

I was heading over to Aph's house, but to my surprise she was already walking over here. Was she coming to see me?

"H-Hey Aph. W-Where you headed?"

"Oh...Ummmm...*ugh* promise you won't tell anyone?"

"On my life."

"I'm heading over to Aaron's house for a movie date."

"So you two a-are a t-thing now?"

"Kind of. *sigh* Yes. Don't tell ANYONE. Especially Kawaii~Chan."

"Promise." For some reason my face felt burning hot. And I stuttered. Do I...Like Aphmau? Nonsense. She's already dating someone now. *ugh* But that doesn't change the fact that I like her. Why are emotions so complicated?

"Well, it was nice talking to you. I've better get going. See ya."
"Bye." And like that she's gone. Suddenly, I feel empty, lonely, and sorrow in her presence that is now gone. I love you Aphmau, I hope you will one day love me.