The Rise Of The Phoenix ~ The Final Battle (pt.1)

Dante's POV:

       I can't believe after all this time, Aaron finally proposed. He was wanting to do it at LoveLoveParadise but he obviously wasn't able to. I never thought that he would've done that yesterday. He and her had an ENTIRE night to themselves and I kind of wonder what they did. WHOA!!! That came out wrong. Anyway, Kawaii~Chan and I had to watch their kids last night and now we're heading over to meet them in the park. As soon as we get close enough to see them, Elena and Lilith run toward them. They are cute little girls. They have on dresses, shoes, and hair bows that Nekoet doesn't fit anymore.

      "Look at these two beautiful princesses standing in front of us."

      "You two look like flowers in the summer. Aaron, I think we are going to be good parents. Well, obviously I'M a good parent. Look how the kids turned out so far." Aaron gives her a goofy look. "Dante we'll meet up later. We need to bring them to the house for Zoey to watch. Levin and Malachi, you two can do stuff around the village to help. We'll meet where Laurence and I first got to know Aaron. Laurence knows where that is. Travis and Katelyn are already training so we won't see them. It's just Aaron, you, Laurence, Garroth, and me training."

       "Okay, see ya guys later." This is going to be like old times.

Aphmau's POV:

      This week is getting a little better everyday. Sure yesterday Brian was given the death penalty, which I can't believe I can say, but Aaron proposed and now I'll become Mrs. Aphmau Liken. It's crazy. So we head to see Zoey, but she's outside watering the plants.

       "Hey Zoey. Mind watching the little ones? Aaron and I need to train."

       "Have I ever said no to watching the kid? OF COURSE I'll watch them. Come here little ones. I'll teach you how to plant flowers." Huh. I guess we get to meet up early. I bet they're already down there. Oh well. As we walk down to the spot, Aaron walks closer and puts his arm around me and so I return the gesture by holding his hand and leaning on his shoulder. Aaron is the best.

        "So Mrs. Liken to be, how does it feel to be engaged to the handsomest man ever?"

        "I'm not engaged to Garroth, I'm engaged to you." He gives me a crazy look, "I'm just kidding. It's good. After all these years of knowing each other and liking each other, we are finally engaged and are to get married when everything is over. It's...nice to know that we didn't wait for nothing." We reach the spot and I feel a tear stream down my face. Aaron wipes it off my cheek and kisses my forehead. Turns out they aren't here yet. I give Aaron a grin of hope and happiness. He returns the same look. We pull out our swords and I go change into the outfit I used to wear for this stuff. We are going to train for about.....1 hour before they come that way we are already warmed up. It feels weird being here again. I am still in my Irene form so I take it easy on him, but right now he's sweating like crazy. Geez. I guess it has been that long since we've trained. Heh, guess I've gotta whip my boy into shape.

Laurence's POV:

        Garroth and I were packing lunches and stuff for when we take a break to eat down at the spot. All of a sudden I here Dante laughing hysterically.

          "What's so funny Dante?"

          "Aphmau and Aaron. They barely had to travel a few feet because Zoey was outside and she was just so excited. Then, I saw Aaron and Aph go to the spot in that hug-walk thing couples do. I guess they've gotten this couple thing down, huh?" At the thought of Aphmau never being able to ever love us the way Garroth and I do makes my heart break. At least she's with someone who will keep her safe. I try to shake the thought into the deepest part of my brain.