Aarmau Part Two(Finale)

Aaron's POV:

I had an amazing night with Aph. Since everyone came to spy on us, we played different games when we got home. Luckily, they let us spend the rest of dinner alone. I still can't believe that we got 4 hours of alone time with each other. We walked home with everyone after that because they ended up eating at Olive Garden. It's morning now and Aphmau and I ended up staying together for the night. She's still asleep though so I try very hard not to wake her up while I'm getting ready. When I get out, to my surprise, she's up.?

"Morning sleeping beauty."

"Morning. Did you just get out of the shower?" as she says that I realize that I'm still wrapped in my towel. I feel my face start to heat up.

"Yeah. Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to wake up yet."

"I'm just as surprised as you are. What are we doing today?"

"Well Dante wanted me to meet him at the mall but everyone else wanted you to go over to Garroth, Laurence, Tavis, and Dante's house to play Monopoly."

"That'll be fun. Well I'm going to get ready. Love you." She get's off the bed, comes over to me, and kisses my cheek. I turn toward her and kiss her. She wasn't expecting that. She smiled though. As usual, she blushed.

"I'm going to go meet up with Dante, okay? I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Love you too." Then I left. I didn't want to abandon her after the night we had last night, but Dante started spamming my phone so I had to go. I wonder what he is so eager to show me.

Aphmau's POV:

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Love you too." He left. I wonder what in the name of Irene Dante needed to show Aaron so bad he had to start spam texting him. Anyway, I got in the shower and got ready then I'm going to start to head over to the guys house. When I get there, I ring the doorbell. It is so quiet in there. Ding Dong. I hear whispers. Then finally, Laurence opens the door to let me inside. When I get in, everyone is just huddled in the middle of the room. I know what's going to happen next.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN BETWEEN YOU TWO LAST NIGHT?!?!?" everyone screamed. I knew something was going to happen like this. I was hoping it wasn't.

"Guys, guys. We just talked and laughed for a little while longer then we fell asleep. Nothing big"

"Aphmau~Senpai, are you sure nothing else happened. Kawai~Chan needs to know."

"I'm sure. Now let's play some Monopoly!"

"Aphmau, can I talk to you for just a moment."Laurence and I haven't had little private talks since high school. This worries me.

"Aphmau, you know that I want what's best for you. You know that right? And you know I love you, right?"

"Yes Laurence. I know."

"Are you sure nothing else happened? I care about you and if there is anything wrong you can come to me okay?"

"Nothing else happened and yes. I know. I will come to you if anythings wrong. NOW LET'S GO PLAY!!!" So we walk over to the group and play monopoly.

Aaron's POV:

I've been to the mall before but it's weird not going with Aph. I've always known where to go at this place because of her. But now it's just me and Dante.

"So how much do you love Aphmau?"

"I would do anything for her."

"Annnyyyyttthhhiiinnngggg?"