The Rise Of The Phoenix~The Choice and the Goodbyes

Before I start this chapter/book, I want to say thank you everyone for your support and 106 views on this story. That means so much, especially because I'm coming from a very hard place in life. While you read this chapter/book play this song. Again thank you and don't forget to play the song. Choi!

Aphmau's POV:

"We choose to stay here." Everyone cheers. I know what the price is but I can't tell anyone. I feel the tears streaming down my face.

"Aph, hun, you okay?"

"Y-yes. Just h-happy. Someone died today. E-E-Ein died today. I never got to say goodbye. I never said sorry. I-I-I can't believe he did that to save me." Aaron gives me a hug.

"Are you ready to live your lives?"

"Yes we are."

"I'll give you all 1 day and 1 night to live your lives normally. When that is done, the price will have to be paid."

"Thank you. Let's....Oh no. How did his body get here?"

"Ein...Aaron, let's have a funeral for him."

"What ever you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip by Ein

Rest In Peace Ein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV:

Aphmau is so upset. She really wanted to make things right with Ein. She thought that working with him on beating Shad would bring them together and they could start over as friends. "Aphmau! We have to get there early! Hurry up!" Everyone who is a new divine is still in their form. It's tradition for a soldier killed in battle be sent off by Divine Warriors. That tradition had to wait until the new Divine Warriors found or had their relics. Well, we do.

"Sorry it took so long." She dressed head to toe in black except for her wings. Her wings show a HUGE contrast with life and death. Her dress looks like this....

She looks elegant and beautiful

"You look beautiful. I'm sorry for yelling."

"It's fine. It's hard to put these wings through the holes for them in the back." I feel my face heat up. I haven't seen Aph in something revealing skin anywhere but her arms and legs, on purpose, since Love Love Paradise.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look handsome."

"Shall we go?"

"Y-yes." She starts to cry so I hold her while we walk. When we get to the Irene statue, Garroth, Laurence, Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Levin, Malachi, and Gene were there. The coffin was open for people to look at his face and he had regular clothes on. His face looks pale, he still has no ear or tale thanks to me, and his eyes have no life and no color to them. I made him suffer in the past and I never said sorry. I feel tears go down my face. How did I end up with this life?

Ein's POV:

There's light. I go to it and know that I'm in Heaven.

"Ein, welcome." I see someone walk up to me. It's God.

"Thank you Sir. Can I ask You a question?"

"Of course. What is it you want to...I might know actually. You want to go down as a spirit and see how everyone, mainly Mrs. Aphmau, is doing since your death. Am I correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well then, you have until the funeral is over." Then I see her. She's in a beautiful black dress in Aaron's arms. Everyone who is a Divine Warrior and Dante, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Levin, Malachi, and Gene are surrounding something. I go closer toward it to see that it's me. My lifeless body, cold and limp. Everyone is crying, including Aaron. How is this possible? Everyone actually cares about  me? Then I hear Aphmau speak.

"In 5 minutes everyone from town will be coming. Before they do, I just want to say this. I'm so so sorry Ein. I was a jerk to you after you had spread the rumor and then up at the lodge. I just wanted to make things right. I wanted to forgive you and give our friendship another go, but because of me you're dead. I threatened Shad and you protected me. I guess that makes us even. Heh. I never....I never thought that I would be saying these thing who tried to ruin my life twice, but I'm saying it now. I'm sorry Ein. I'll miss you for years to come. I wanted to make things right but I can't. I forgive you." The tears are falling faster down her face and her face is red. Everyone comes around her and hugs her. I wish I were alive so I could give her a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the funeral was over, they buried me by the ocean and the white appeared again. I'm sorry Aphmau Liken, for everything I've done. I will ALWAYS love you. Goodbye.