The Rise Of The Phoenix~The Trusted and The Untrusted

Hey guys. Sorry this one is late. I was trying to have it done today but having a hard time right now. My moms birthday was today(4-12-2017). I was trying hard to stay together and succeeded. Again, I'm sorry for having this out late. I love you all and hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

It's so good to see Cadenza again. I actually might have another job for her. But first, I need to bring her to Laurence. He will be happy to see is sister.

"Hey Cadenza, do you fight?"

"Is the Chicken Shamon annoying? Of course I fight. Why?"

"How would you like to guard the wall? You'll be with Zane, and don't worry. He's changed, A LOT. You guys will be switching with Garroth and Laurence, and before you ask. I will be bringing you to see Laurence in just a second. You'll be able to have breaks. Also, when you switch with Garroth and Laurence, you be in the guard tower. You don't have to stay in there though. So what do you say?"

"Hmmm. OF COURSE!! I'll but my head guard in charge of the village until this war is over. Luckily, I bring a messenger dove with me every where. Now let's go visit my little brother." So she writes her letter and Aaron escorts us two to the guard tower. I can't believe it still stands.

 "Well look who we have here

"Well look who we have here. Why, isn't it Dale. Long time no see my friend."

"Lady Aphmau. You have wings? Wait. Are you Lady Irene?"

"Yes I am. You can just call me Aphmau though. I'm still getting used to the formalities. It's just weird for me."

"Yes m'la---I mean Aphmau. If you're looking for the boys, they're up there."

"Thank you Dale. It's nice to see you again." So we start to climb up the latter and then memories just come flowing into my mind. It's so much, I have to stop.

"Aph, are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm fine. Just so many amazing memories, I'm crying of happiness. Let's keep moving." Two hands from the top help me up. The boys must've heard me. When I get up I give them a big hug. It's been so long since any of the events have happened and now......they're so distant I'm crying. I remember when Laurence and I fought over the table and Dante and Garroth looked at us crazy.

"I see you've been able to get alone time with the table." He gives my a sideways smile.

"Yeah. I think I'm falling for it again."

"To bad the table's mine."

"No, it said it loves me more. Hahahahahaha"

"Hahahaha. I remember that little play fight we had. You guys made me smile in the darkest times and I thank you now for it."