The Rise Of The Phoenix~Goodbye

Aphmau's POV:

"The spell...the spell will reset our lives here. All the history here will repeat." I can feel the tears rush to my eyes and I run to the tree house in the middle scaling the stairs until I find to a branch that I can jump onto. I climb the tree until I get to the top. The village looks so small from here. *rustle of leaves* I draw my sword and turn behind me. My sword is at the neck of a light brown haired man with sky blue eyes. I don't recognize him instantly because of the tears that are in my eyes but I soon see it as Laurence. I notice there are a few more people coming up with him. I lower my sword but keep it out letting them come up. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you all sooner. I wasn't aloud to share it and I broke a HUGE rule in magics. No magic or witchcraft user is aloud to share the affects of ANY spell. I wasn't permitted to even if I'm some kind of goddess. I love all of you and I wish I was able to tell you before now. I'm a horrible person."

"Babe, you're not a horrible person. You were respecting the rules of magic." I look over to Aaron to see that he is in his Ultima form. I pet his ears and smile. "We all love you because you know what's right. I love you because you're you."

"Yeah. Aphmau, I wouldn't have been a Shadow Knight if I didn't love you enough to stay behind."

"And I wouldn't have stayed in your dimension if I didn't love you. We love you Aphmau. Me and Laurence are still a little upset but we're getting over it. You were and always will be our first love."

"Yeah." They give me a kiss on the cheek. "We love you. Aaron has been more than generous for letting us keep these emotions for you."

"Guys...I don't know what to say. You three are awesome. Now let's go say goodbye to everyone else. I'll race you there." I still have my wings out so I fly there. When they get to the plaza, they're panting.

"That's not fair. You got here 2 minutes ago." Katelyn and Sasha come up to me and high five me.

"It is fair when you're a girl and isn't as fast as the three most competitive boys I know. Hyria, we're ready. Let me say before we forget each other for good, I love you all. I started off not knowing who my family was to gaining so much family. I have a husband, kids, and all of you. You are live my brothers and sisters to me and I will miss all of you. So many of you started off in a hard place to ending in an amazing place here. I'm proud of who you all became and I know we will meet again when all we've done repeats. I will truly miss you all so much. Thank you for giving me the honor of standing in battle side by side with all of you and becoming your friend and your mother. Levin and Malachi, you boys have so much. You boys have grown up without a mother or a father figure for at least 20 years and then I come back and then you gained a father just to loose it again. Nekoet~Tan, you have missed your mother and father for over 5 years. Same with you Dimitri. Dante...Kawaii~Chan...you have raised these kids to be great leaders. Thank you for the opportunity for me to be your lord. All right Hyria, I'm ready." I go over and grab Aaron's hand. All my friends surround us. My kids come over to us and hold onto us. "I love you Aaron." I whisper and give him a kiss.

"I love you too." Aaron, me, Dante, and Kawaii~Chan bend down to give our little ones a kiss on the forehead then I give Levin and Malachi a hug. I pull Laurence, Garroth, and Dante over and kiss all three on the cheek.

"You three were my original guards. Thank you for saving me and protecting me all those years."

"No problem Lady Aphmau." Garroth whispered in his serious voice. Goodbye Phoenix Drop. It's time to live here once more.