The Rise Of The Pheonix~The New Normal

Aphmau's POV:

When everyone is up and ready, we meet Hyria in the plaza. It's very empty here in the morning. "Oh! I see her! Good morning Hyria!!!" Everyone is still in their divine form. I've gotten used to my wings and my powers.

"Good morning Aphmau. How are you this morning?"

"Fan-freaking-tastic! How are you?"

"I am good. Are you all ready or do you want to do ONE more fun thing?" We all look at each other and shout...

"THE FUN THING!!! DUH!!!!"

"I thought you all might choose that. I'll split you off into groups. We are going to do a scavenger hunt. The first group with all the items win."

                  -Group One: Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurence

                  -Group Two: Levin, Malachi, Elena, and Lilith

                  -Group Three: Travis, Katelyn, Zane, and Sasha

                  -Group Four: Zenix, Gene, Dante, and Kawaii~Chan

"The items you have to get are listed on a piece of paper. Each team has a chest with items specified for each person and for each group individually. Bring all the items back into your teams chest. On your marks.....Get set......GO!!!" My team is going to get all our items first.

"Okay team. Let's get our stuff and let's go." I got a white sword, a white torn shirt along with brown ripped shorts, and a piece of paper with an item on it. When everyone grabs their stuff, we run to mine and Aaron's spot. "What is the item that everyone got? Mine is a fairy lily. Aaron?"

"Mine's a broken crystal. Garroth?"

"I have a diamond."

"I guess that leaves me. I have a red flower. Not a rose or a poppy though."

"So we have a fairy lily, a broken crystal, a diamond, and a red flower that ISN'T a poppy or rose. Who's shall we find first?"

"Raise your hand if you think we should get the fairy lily first." They all raise their hand. I guess we find mine first.

Malachi's POV:

The items we have are a rose, a purple crystal, the clearest of water, and gold. All isn't hard to find except the water. Yes there's water all around us but it's not clear enough.

"Levin, can you carry me?"

"Sure Elena."

"Can you carry me Malachi?"

"Of course Lilith!" So we stop to bend over and give them piggyback rides. I can't believe all the family I've gained since mom found me. I have a younger brother, two little sisters, a mom, a dad, and 'aunts' and 'uncles'. "So let's start with the easiest to find. Let's see...the two easiest to find is the rose and gold."

"Rose! Rose!"

"Good job Elena! You found the rose, and mom. Hey mom and dad!!!" It's still weird to say that. We go over and give them hugs. We also hug Uncle Laurence and Uncle Garroth.

"Hey boys. What items do you guys have?" Mom looks happy for the majority but I can see a flicker of despair in her eyes. I give her smile.

"We have to find a rose, a purple crystal, the clearest water, and gold. We've already found the rose thanks to Elena." Elena waves and screams in my ear. "What do you have mom?"