The Rise Of The Phoenix~The Final Battle(pt.2)

Shad's POV:

This is it. The day where I rule Irene and take away everything she loves like she did with me. She took my soldiers, my life, and my heart as well as broke it. This is for everything you did to me Irene. Be prepared to watch everyone and everything die in front of you.

Aphmau's POV:

"Aaron, I don't want to go but I don't want you to go alone."

"I know Aphmau." He turns to me. "If there was any way I could just reveres all of this and have us live normal lives, I would in a heat beat. It's not just not going to be me and you going. Dante, Gene, Laurence, Garroth, Travis, Katelyn, Zane, Sasha, Zenix, and Lily decided to go with us. They asked Ein yesterday when we were asleep and woke me up to tell me. I'm sorry Aphmau." They are all going with us? I think I know why they want to go. A little while back, we figured out about the Devine Warriors and found out who was who from Hyria. Since we knew that I'm Irene, Aaron is a descendent of Shad, and Travis is a descendant of  Enki, we decided to figure everyone else. Garroth is a descendant of Esmund the Protector, Laurence is the descendant of  Kul'Zak, and Katelyn is the descendant of Menphia. Together, we have incredible power. No one, not even Shad in the flesh, can match this. He doesn't know that though.

"You know what? That's fine. We have a surprise in store for him anyways. I gave everyone yesterday a charm. It will go on your shirt or wherever you want. When you press the charm, there will be an armor set and a sword in there. It will also transform you into your divine form. Here. I made this one special for you. It is also a locket with a picture of us in there. There's also a button that you push to get your stuff."

"Thanks Aphmau. You are amazing." Then we head outside and meet Ein and his goons outside of the gate. Here goes nothing.

Aaron's POV:

We are currently on our way to the Nether portal Ein and his shadow knights came here through. I wonder what the Nether looks like. I look at Laurence and gives me glance back. This must be hard for him, going back to the Nether. He sacrificed himself for Aphmau when they went into the Nether. It's too silent so I decide to speak.

"So Ein, how does it feel to be one of Shad's pawns?"

"I'm not his pawn. I am a soldier of the Nether. I understand that in the other dimension you are the Ultima and here you are a Divine Warrior, but you have no pace to speak out of line."

"Well he's kind of right though. Trust me. I'm a shadow knight myself and all he did for us was give us stupid commands. That's when my love for Aphmau helped me in my darkest times. A rebel shadow night or not, you are his pawn. He will turn on you right when he gets what he wants. Trust me."

"There's nothing I can do about it anyways. I'm not a werewolf anymore because Aaron took that away. I'm just a normal human. I'm not special in any way. I'm not even a shadow night yet. He said that if I bring you guys to him that he'll make me into a full blood shadow night."

"Well we have an idea. We just need you to be on board with it Ein. I know it's hard to see me and Aaron together, especially because you still have feelings for me. We need you and every soldier here on board with us. I can sense that you all are rebel shadow nights. You hate is very strong." As soon as I say that, someone takes their helmet off. It's the old lord of Scaleswind. "Sir. I've forgotten you were a shadow knight. I am extremely sorry."

"You're quite alright Sir. It's nice to see you after all this time. You look the same as when you left. Lady Aphmau, I don't think I've properly met this man. Who is he?"

"I'm Aaron. I'm her husband." I never thought I would say those words EVER in my life. It just sounds so foreign.

"Husband? Wow! So you went from Ms. Aphmau Phoenix to Mrs. Aphmau....?"