ONE

It's been a year since Alison disappeared, and I wanted nothing more than to forget it

It's been a year since Alison disappeared, and I wanted nothing more than to forget it. Everything changed that night; I used to say how lucky I was to have such amazing friends. I thought nothing could tear us apart, and with her gone, I thought we would stick together now more than ever, but boy was I wrong.

BEEP!BEEP! I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. Rolling my eyes, I got up and headed to my closet. I am wearing skinny jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt with a burgundy scarf, and white Converse.

Once I got to school, I realized I was a little late. I opened the door to my English class to find an attractive teacher.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Fritz, and you are?" he asked with a smile.

"liv, liv, marin, and you are hot," I said with a smirk as the class laughed.

"Please take a seat, liv," he asked. My smirk got bigger as I realized how awkward he felt.

"yes, sir," I said, winking at him before I went to take my seat behind aria. The class felt like it took hours to end, but once it did, I was out of there.

" Hey, babe," I said, walking up to mike and kissing him.

"What was that for?" he asked with a huge smile.

"I missed you! " I said, taking his hand in mine as we walked to my locker.

"and I missed you. So I thought maybe we could catch up later?" he asked with a smirk.

" I would love to meet me by my car after school," I told him as the bell rang. I closed my locker and was about to leave when my phone went off. It's a text from an unknown, weird.

"does mike know your little secret? Because I do, kisses-A."

I immediately regret opening that text. I could feel my eyes starting to water. No one can know, at least not yet, I thought before running off to the bathroom. I need to go home. I can't be here.

"Hey babe, something came up. I can't hang out tonight. Talk to you later"- me

"Is everything okay? Do you need me?"

" not right now, but if I do, I will let you know. I love you"-me

"I love you too."

After sitting in my room thinking about that stupid text, I decided to go downstairs to my family, so they didn't worry too much.

"Hello, family," I said, making myself known.

"Hey, sweety," Ashley said to me. Yes, I called her by her name, not mom. See, Hanna and I share the same dad, but Ashley helped raise me, so when they got a divorce Ashley got custody over me.

"I ran into Ella Montgomery today. why didn't you guys tell me aria was back?" Ashley said while preparing the food.

"It's not like we're still friends," Hanna said, and I nodded in agreement.