KNOW YOUR FRENEMIES

I scrunched my eyebrows together as I watched Mike and Noel have a conversation

I scrunched my eyebrows together as I watched Mike and Noel have a conversation. "Liv," someone snaps their fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry." I glanced at aria. "Why are they talking?"

"I'm not sure, but I can tell you I'm not a fan." I signed. "But I'm going to help you out."

"How?" I questioned as she dragged me away from them.

"Watching them isn't doing you any favors." She gave me a look.

"You suck." I stuck my tongue out.

"You gonna get that?" She laughed as my phone went off. I swear the color drained from my face. "Something wrong"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"I hate repeating myself, so my dear, you have got two weeks, or I'm about to have some fun-A."

"Mike wants to talk." I lied to her.

She gently placed her hand on my arm, giving it a light squeeze. "Hey, everything's gonna be fine."

💋💋💋

"Olivia." I heard as I was walking to Emily's. I was picking up my English work that I lent her. "Olivia"

I glanced over and was surprised. "Toby." He slightly waved me over. "Hi."

"Hey, O" He smiled at me. My heart was beating so fast I was sure he could hear it. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah." I smiled as I rocked back and forth on my heels. "I-Umm," I stuttered. "Toby, I'm sorry." I moved closer to him.

"I was wondering when you would say that." I looked down at my feet. "You were my best friend, liv, and you did nothing about it." He yelled.

"What did you want me to do?!" I waved my arms in the air. "You know better than anybody how hard it is to go against Alison."

"But-"

"I gotta go." I cut him off.

💋💋💋 (2nd)

"I don't know who I'm more afraid of. A the bitch who tried to flatten Hanna or, A, our new frenemy." Aria told us.

"Frenemy is such a strong word," I mumbled, but aria started smiling out of nowhere.

"What?"

"A saved my relationship."

"Yeah, well, A tried to kill me." Hanna pointed out.

"And, A is trying to ruin my relationship." I snapped, and they all gave me crazy looks. "Sorry. It's just. I never wanted something to work more-"

"Then maybe you should just tell him," Spencer cut me off.

I know I must sound like a broken record, but I couldn't help it. A giving me a deadline to tell him is driving me insane.

The door suddenly opens, revealing Spencer's sister. "Look at the time. I gotta go" I jumped up from my seat. " I love you, guys."

"Liv," Emily stopped me. "Where are you going?"

I just pulled her into a hug. " I love you, and I'm sorry for what's happening."

" thank you" she smiled but gave me a strange look.

"Enjoy"

💋💋💋

When I got in the car, I was planning to head home. But when I ended up in front of Mike's house, I knew what I had to do.

"Liv?" Mike questioned as he opened the door. "What are you doing here."

"Come talk?" I nodded outside and took a seat on the porch steps.

"You look stressed" he placed his hand on my thigh and kissed me.

"I love you. I am so in love, and if I could spend the rest of my life with you, I would."

"Okay? I'm confused liv."

"I have something important to tell you, and it might change your mind about us."