SALT MEET WOUND

"Why are you taking that off," aria asked my sister as we walked through the door of my house

"I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on." Hanna's hand ran over the sticker trying to get it to stay better than it was. "Believe me; I don't want to see the autograph that's under it."

"We can get you another sticker." Spencer offered.

"This time, why don't you try something mellower, like 'save the planet?'" Aria told her as I rolled my eyes.

"Or we can put a huge A over it?" They all glared at me. "What? Too soon?" I laughed.

"Yes."

"Whatever," I mumbled before leaving them to meet up with mike.

🖤🖤

"Hey, baby." Mike leaned over and kissed my cheek before sitting down across from me. "How's Han?"

"She's doing better." I gave him a small smile. "So-"

"Hi, welcome to Apple rose grill. I'm Sara, your waitress for the day. How may I help you?" A pretty lady, probably mid-30s, asked us.

"Umm, I'll have water and your Apple chicken salad." I gave her my menu.

"And you?" She looked at mike.

"I'll have the chicken club with a coke." She smiled at him while grabbing his menu.

"Your food will be out shortly." She looked him up and down.

"Did she-"

"Yeah." Mike cut me off. We both stared at each other before bursting into laughter. "She's old enough to be my mom."

"Why do you get hit on all the time?"

"Because I'm Smokin." He leaned back in his chair, trying to act cool.

"Sure," I nodded my head slowly.

"You don't think I'm hot?"

"Yikes." I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Ouch, babe." He put his hand over his heart. "And here I thought we had something special."

"Well, you thought wrong."

"I hate you." He told me before we started a laughing fit again.

"Here are your drinks." The waiter told us before leaving.

"So, what did you want to tell him." He stilled has a big smile on his face, a smile that warmed my heart so much, and I knew I soon as I told him that would change.

"Umm, I was just wondering if you wanted to stay tonight."

"I can't, but I promise you a rain check." He grabbed my hand from across the table.

I know I have to tell him, but I can't help it. Everything's better now, and I don't want anything ruining that.

🖤🖤

"Spencer?" I asked, noticing her out of the 30 something kids on my front lawn. "What the hell is going on?"

"Oh, hey, liv." She met me halfway. "Sean kinda through Hannah's surprise party." She gave me a small smile and her cup with beer in it. "I'll see you later?"

Confused as ever, I pushed my away through the crowd until I found my sister and her dumb boyfriend.

"And so now, Hanna's on top of the bunny hill, but I had to, like, hypnotize her to get her to grab on to the tow ropes." Seans was telling a story that Hanna hated.

"Okay, I was freezing."

"You were freaked."

"No, Sean, my eyelashes were cracking off." Hanna defended herself as much as she could.

I noticed Lucas was here, which is weird because the only person who likes him here is Hanna, but what didn't surprise me was him rolling his eyes at Sean's story.

"And I'm like baby; I'm right next to you, you'll be fine." He finished telling his stupid story.

"Oh, her trusty St. Bernard," Lucas commented. As funny as it was, I knew if I didn't stop it, a fight would happen.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, so what if they're lousy guard dogs? They're big, and they're goofy, and if you can get past the buckets of droll." What he was saying wasn't wrong, but I knew a fight was what he was aiming for.

"That's it." Sean slapped the counter, ready to pounce.

"Boys." I also slammed my hand down on the counter to get their attention. "No fighting."

"Li-"

"No sean, I don't care." I pushed my way to be in between them. "Lucas outside now." I pushed his chest.

He looked down at me and back up at Sean before walking outside.

"Loser," Sean mumbled under his breathe.

"Han, go take care of Lucas." I Motion for her to follow him. "And, Sean, stop being jealous. It's a horrible look on you."

"Liv-"

"Listen up, everyone." I cut Sean off by yelling to gain everyone's attention. "Party is over, so leave." They all groaned before slowly leaving my house.

"You can't do that, Olivia." Mona snapped at me.

"Bit me, crazy."

🖤🖤

I was finishing the last of my homework when my phone went off. I started smiling, thinking it was going to be mike, but soon the smile faded.

"Tell mike or I will- A"

Mystery  ~pretty little liars~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara