MOMENTS LATER

" my moms with the doctor right now," I told mike through the phone as I paced back and forth in the waiting room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" my moms with the doctor right now," I told mike through the phone as I paced back and forth in the waiting room.

" she's going to be okay, liv." He told me once again, but I still have this weird feeling.

" I know."

" do you need anything?" I smiled a little.

" no. I'm good." I paused, letting out a huge breathe. " I'll call you when I get home. Okay, babe?"

" Yeah. I love you."

" uhhh, I love you too." I hung up as fast as possible. I know he knows I've been acting odd I'm just waiting for him to ask. " mom." I saw her out of the corner of my eye. " what did they say?"

" she's is going to be all right." I sighed in relief. " she, uh....she has a broken leg and broken ankle, bruised ribs, and they might have to remove her spleen." I wiped a tear that fell down my face. " what happened?"

" Hanna was coming across the parking lot, and this car just came out of nowhere," Aria explained.

" well, the police found the car." My head shows up once I heard that. " they said it was stolen from a campground lot."

" did they catch the driver?" Emily asked.

" no, not yet."

" well, the cops should be looking for toby Cavanaugh," Spencer commented as Emily, and I rolled our eyes.

" it wasn't Toby Cavanaugh. The police picked him up last night." What?

" what?" Emily shouted. What's that all about?

" one of the officers told me they found him hiding in town, and they were bringing him into the station when they got the call about Hanna. " Ashley told us. " you girls should go home. I will call you when Hanna can have visitors, and that means you too, liv."

" wait, what?" I'm confused. " no. I want to stay." I told her, but she wouldn't budge.

" liv. Go." She glared at me.

" Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and walking away.

                                          💋

" Mike?" I called out to the figure standing on my steps. " what are you doing here?"

" aria called me and said that you might need some company." He smiled at me. " so, I brought pizza, candy, and lots of movies." He showed me as I started to cry. " hey, hey, why are you crying?" He pulled me into his warm body.

" I just love you so much." I told him with a smile. " and I appreciate everything you do for me."

" I love you." He laughed, pulling me into a kiss. " now how about we get this party going." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I pushed him lightly.

                                         💋
" does it hurt?" Emily asked as we all sat around Hanna.

" Yeah, kind of."

" do you remember what happened?" Spencer asked carefully.

" uh, yeah, I remember." Hanna paused. "Um, mom, you've been here the whole time, too. You wanna take a break?"

" I'll be back in a couple of hours," Ashley said with a small smile before leaving the room, making us all relax.

" Noel Kahn is "A," Hanna said. Wait what?

" are you serious?" Emily asked, not believing it either. I mean, come on, Noel? He's too stupid to pull something like this off.

" Yeah, I saw him in the woods, and he left an 'A' message." She told us as arias face went pale.

" you saw him leave a message?" Spencer questioned.

" he wrote something on the back of a car window."

" what car? What did he write?" Hanna then looked at aria, waiting for her to say something.

" I see you." She answered for Hanna.

" how do you know?" Spencer, of course, questioned.

" because she was in the car," I spoke up, earning confused looks from everyone.

" how do you know?" Aria asked me.

" I do stay over a lot, and it's not like your exactly quiet," I mumbled the last part so only she would hear.

" who's car, was it?" Hanna and I both made eye contact. Was she going to tell them?

Sighing, she answered. " Ezra Fitz"

" Mr. Fitz?" Spencer asked in shock while my phone went off. They all stared at me, waiting to see if it was A

" it's mike." They relaxed a little bit. " as much fun as this is going to be." I pointed back in-forth from Spencer, Emily, and aria. " I have to go." I kissed Hanna on the check and gave aria a small smile before exiting the building.

💋

" you told them?" Aria asked Emily.

" yeah."

" How was that?" I asked.

" rough." She let out a bitter laugh.

" hey, it's gonna be okay." Aria sent her a smile.

" I don't know what it's gonna be, but it's gonna be different." She sighed. We both nodded before turning back to Hanna.

" we've been thinking we've been dealing with more than one person," Spencer said, sparking my interest.

" A and Ali's killer are two separate people?" Hanna asked.

" of course they are." I ran my hand through my hair. " it's like Alison's still here, and I hate it."

" Hann. Hann, who wrote this?" Aria asked, cutting my thoughts off.

" I don't know. People have been in and out all day, so have I."

" oh, no." Emily then spoke up.

" what?" I asked, walking off to stand behind aria for a better look.

" Sorry about losing my temper. My bad, love, A."