THE PERFECT STORM

" This is insane

" This is insane. I mean, how many words do they expect you to learn in one night." My sister asked as we sat at Spencer, studying for the big test tomorrow.

"Stringent." Aria read off the note cards, completely ignoring Hanna.

" uh, tough. Inflexible." I answered, not looking up from my phone, which annoyed Spencer.

" how?"

" perks of having a photographic memory." I smirked as Spencer rolled her eyes. " annoying you, Spencer, has got to be my favorite activity." She sent me a glare.

My friendship with each of the girls is so different, which is a good thing because it helps it stay impact. Spencer; I love to one-up her. She's brilliant and polished for her age, and I love to knock her down once in a while. I'm not trying to be mean, trust me. She's just very easy to annoy, and it amuses me.

Aria; since mike and I have our history; it was easy for aria to become the closest to me. We spent a lot of time together, sleepover, party's, that she became like a sister to me.

Emily, our relationship is kind of like Mother and daughter oddly. I think it's what helps balance us out. I can always tell when she's down, Lying, happy, and she always comes to me for Comfort.

Hanna; well, she's my sister, and I'll always love her, but sometimes I feel like I'm closer with the other than her, and it breaks my heart.

Last but not least, Alison, to be honest, the only reason I became friends with her in the first place is that my friends were. We always butted heads. We both had muscular personals that clashed and not in the right way. I stood my ground with her, and she didn't like that.

" meretricious" aria read off another one snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I mean, it's not like you go to college, and you just start speaking a completely different language." My sister added as I rolled my eyes.

" it's about getting into college." I nodded my head in agreement. " meretricious, um, phony, flashy?"

" mm-hmm"

" oh, Hanna, why are you still eating that?" I scrunch my nose up in disgust.

"Cause it's here." She said in a duh tone.

" put it in the garbage," Spencer added.

" then I'd have to stand over the garbage and eat it." We laughed.