CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?

"hey liv, we have to meet the girls

"hey liv, we have to meet the girls." she said from behind my door. " you don't have to, you know," she added, probably feeling bad for me.

"Yeah, let me change," I told her. I haven't left my bedroom that night. I tried calling mike, but he won't pick up, and Hannah and Ashley are still trying to figure out what happened. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. I am wearing a pair of light jean shorts, a plum-colored sweater, and black sandals.

"How bad did your mom bust you for wreaking seans car?" Emily asked Hannah.

" you did what? Are you okay? What happened with you and sean?" I asked as I can feel tears come to my eyes.

"umm, I'm fine," she answered, looking at me confused. " and I did not wreck it; I damaged it," Hannah replied. " and everyone's mature about it," she added.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench, and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles." aria told us, changing the subject.

"art tiles?" I asked, confused.

"messages, pictures, memories of Alison," Emily explained to me.

"oh, like a little headstone," Hannah said, causing me to roll my eyes. " I have had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore," Hannah added with the bracelet in her hands.

" I don't want it," aria said, and I nodded my head in agreement.

" look at us. Bunch of babies." spencer said, taking the bracelet away from Hannah. " there's nothing that 'A' can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself," spencer added.

" Are you sure it's her?" me and Hannah asked at the same time.

"him, her-- doesn't make any difference." spencer said, taking out her laptop to which we each have confused looks.

"what are you doing?" Emily asked what we were all thinking.

" I'm going to block all messages from people that I don't know-- ims, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw 'A'." spencer answered.

" hey, han, do you think you can do mine for me. I have to go," I said, speaking up.

' sure. Where are you going," she asked, confused.

" I have something to take care of," I said, turning around. Right before I walked away, a hand grabbed me.

" This isn't going to end well," aria said, making the girls look at us with concern in their eyes.

" I have to try," I told her as my voice cracked a little. She nodded her head and let go. I need to find noel and make him tell mike the truth. It's only been a couple of hours, and it hurts, everything hurts, hurts to breath, talk, be happy. I just need him.

" noel," I said, finding him against some girl's locker.

" liv marin, what can I do for you today," he said. I wanted to do this calmly, but just seeing me made me so mad. I pulled my hand back and threw a punch straight to his jaw, making him stumble to the ground. " what the hell?" noel scream causing a crowed.

"Everyone just lets you go. I just let you go. you say stuff and do stuff without thinking about the consequence of others, and I'm tired of it." I yelled as Mr. Fitz came up to me.

" why do you care? Never did before," he said, spitting blood out of his mouth.

"your right, I didn't until what you said effected me," I told him as tears came to my eyes.

"oh, this is about the picture. Come on, liv, you know you wanted me," he said, laughing. I was so mad. I punched him again and again and again until Mr. fritz pulled me off.

"let go of me," I said as tears ran down my face. I walked over to him and bent down to the ground. " look at me," I told him. He didn't look, so I grabbed his face and made him. " you're going to tell mike the truth, and if everything is not fixed by the end of this week, I swear noel I will hurt you again, " I told him calmly.

" liv, let me take you to the office," Mr. Fritz said.

" no, thank you. I can find it myself." I said, leaving the scene. After almost an hour in the stupid principal's office, he decided I will serve detention for the rest of the year.

" Hey guys," I said, approaching my friends in the cafeteria.

" We heard what happened. are you okay? What were you thinking?" spencer asked.

" I will explain everything later," I told them. She was going to reply until Hannah's phone went off. We all stared at each other.

" go ahead, answer it. We know who it cant be from." aria said as Hannah just stared at us.

" Hannah," Emily said, trying to get something out of her.

"it's my dad," Hannah said, looking happy. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. This week is just not my week, and I thought as I opened my locker and something feel out. A letter?

" dear liv,

when you find this, I hope you understand. You had to leave me, and I wasn't well. Your farther will take great care of you. He has a daughter around your age. I think her name is Hannah. Your a brave little girl that deserves the world. I hope you are loved by many. When you read this, I'm not sure if I'm going to be alive or not, but if I am, please contact me. My name is Shelley Jones; I live in a small town in Georgia.

love always, mom."

" now a great time to ask them what they know -A"

What? No, this can't be true. I snapped my head up, looking around, trying to find the sight of anybody who could have put this in my locker. I can't do this right now. I slammed my locker shut and ran out to my car; by now, I can feel the tears come down my face. How could they lie to me? When I got home, I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later, and I was heading downstairs a little bit happier than before until I saw him—all of them.

"liv, sweetie, it is so nice to see you," my dad said.

"How could you? How could all of you? I trusted you!" I yelled, mad as ever.

"what are you talking about?" Hannah asked.

"Shelley jones. Does it ring a bell, huh? Who even is that other lady? I hated myself thinking I couldn't be loved because the two most important people that were supposed to love me didn't, but now I know. She didn't love me because I wasn't hers to love, and you, you're just a pathetic excuse for a father. I hate you!" I told them with tears running down my face. I couldn't be here any longer, so I ran, I ran all they to mikes.

"liv?" Ella said, opening the door. I couldn't even get anything out because I broke down. I fell to my knees and cried harder than I have cried before. She quickly wrapped her arms around me. I could hear everyone coming to the door asking what's wrong, but just kept crying until mike picked me up and carried me inside where I soon fell asleep in the arms I feel the safest in.