CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR

My time with mike was quickly interrupted by his dad and then my friends

My time with mike was quickly interrupted by his dad and then my friends. Spencer sent a 911 text, and with A being in our lives, I couldn't ignore that.

"What's going on?" I asked, stepping into Spencer's kitchen.

"Just watch" Hanna stepped away from the computer so that I could get a good view.

"But we-"

"Olivia," Hanna cut me off.

When the video started, I was confused because we've seen this multiple times but what I didn't expect was the brand new ending.

Ian.

"Wow. This is fucked."

" that's all you have to say?" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Maybe she's still in shock from telling Mike" Hanna tried to defend me.

"I didn't"

" what?" Aria questioned.

"Well, your dad came outside, then Spencer sent a 911 text.

"That's a shame, but we have to hand over that video."

"What video" I slightly jumped at the sound of Ian's voice.

"Uh, Hanna rented tootsie, but she left it at home." Spencer covered for us.

"You're welcome to hang in the barn. Your sister picked some chick flick on demand."

"I'd rather do anything else."

"Always a ray of sunshine," he mumbled.

"Aren't I?"

"Popcorn?" He looks towards Spencer, who's slightly freaking out.

"In that drawer" she nods her head to the computer where Ian's face is still in the frame.

Ian was getting dangerously close to seeing it, so I hurried up and slammed it shut. "Well, I gotta go!"

"Uh, she's my ride" both Aria and Hanna exited with me.

"Nice job" Aria rolled her eyes.

"At least I did something about it."

💋💋💋

I was sitting with Hanna while looking for a job, but the new kid caught my eye.

"What do you think of the new kid."

"I don't think nothing of him. He's doing a job for Emily, though"

"What?" She just ignored me about that whole job thing. " he's kinda cute."

"Don't you have a boy? Plus, he's not exactly my type."

"Yeah, but your type usually sucks. And maybe him not being your type is a good thing."

"Come on, guys. You can look at the help wanted on the way over." The girls walked up to us. They want to take the computer over to the police, but I have a feeling it won't end well.

" We only have 45 minutes," Emily explained. "Still against it?"

"Absolutely. With A, you never know."

"Wait, hold on." Hanna stopped us. " what's this?"

"What am I looking at?"

"How come your music is online when your laptops on your shoulder?"

Spencer quickly looked into her bag. When she pulled out a yearbook, I knew I was right the whole time.

"Why are you carrying a yearbook?"

"I'm not."

" either A or Ian are very smart."

"What?"

"Sounds crazy. Ian actually being smart," I laugh. " but if you think of it. Those two are the only people who could have switched them out."

I got up but was pulled back. "Where are you going?"

" to my locker?" I sighed. " if A knew what we were about to do, we are doomed. If Ian knew what we were about to do, we are doomed. It looks like a lose-lose situation to me."

💋💋💋

The dance marathon was in full swing, and I was so ready for A to ruin the night.

"Liv," Ian yelled over the music. " you look beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

"What the hell" I slightly push him away from me. " are you insane?"

" Jason and I were once terrific friends," he laughed. " we told each other a lot."

"What are you implying?"

" you and Mike are cute together."

"Buzz off"

I wanted to cry right there, but I couldn't. I soon found all the girls talking in the corner. And like clockwork, I got a text.

" You have to cover for me," I tell the girls in a rush.

"Why?" Spencer asked, confused.

"I have to tell mike." I snapped. "I'm sorry. I really gotta go." I left without hearing Spencer's response.

I've been reading both of these messages over and over again in the hope that maybe they'll change.

"Hey, meet me in ten at our spot. It's very important."

"I know the deadline was two weeks, but what about waiting is fun? -A"

20 was the speed I was going. I didn't want to go any faster, knowing that this could probably be the end of what I love the most.

"I thought you weren't gonna show for a second," Mike spoke when I stepped out of the car. I was so anxious that I didn't even realize he was all dressed up. "You look stunning, baby." He reached his hand out to grab mine.

"M-mike." I was stunned not all because of what was happening but because it seemed that A didn't get to him yet. "You look amazing." We leaned in for a kiss.

"I realized that we haven't gone on a proper date in a while." He guided me to a table he had set up with roses and lights all around. "I just don't want you to forget that I love you."

I quickly wiped the tear running down my face. "I love you too."

As we sat there and talked, laughed, danced, I couldn't help but feel guilty. Here he is showing me all the love he has for me, and I can't even tell him anything.

"M-mike."

"What's wrong?" He grabbed my hand. He's so happy, and by telling him this, I'm going to ruin that.

"Nothing." I smiled. "You just really make me happy."

"Ditto, baby" He kissed me one more time.

"Do you think your safe?-A"