THE JENNA THING

I swear finding something to wear in the morning can be the most challenging thing ever

I swear finding something to wear in the morning can be the most challenging thing ever. After what felt like forever, I decided on a plaid skirt with a white shirt tucked in and my white Converse. Impressed with my look, I make my way downstairs to find my sister pouring a cup of coffee. When Ashley came down, I swear you could cut the tension with a knife. Before they could get into a fight, I rushed out of there and made my way to aria. Their home was like a second home to me; they always made me feel welcome.

"Hello, family," I said, walking into there house.

"Hey honey," Ella said, kissing me on the check.

"hey, aria," I said, sitting down next to her.

"hey liv," she said, laughing at how I just walked in. " were going to be late, love you." aria said, grabbing my arms and dragging me out of there.

"what was that?" I asked, driving to school.

" its nothing," she says, rolling her eyes.

"liar. But I won't push it," I said as we got out of the car and headed into school. She smiles at me before we went are spate ways. After stopping and seeing mike, the announcer comes on over the loudspeaker.

"will the following students please come to the office-- Emily fields, aria Montgomery, spencer hastings, Hanna, and liv marin." I walk out of class to be met with the girls. And as usual out phones when off at the same time.

"dead girls walking-A."

" so let's see. You thought you heard her scream." A detective said to spencer.

"I-I said that yeah," Spencer answered.

" and when you three woke up in the barn, Alison was gone, and so was spencer." He asked us.

" yes, I woke up before them, and I realized that Ali was missing, so-

" you went looking for her." He said, finishing spencer sentence.

" that's what happened," she said.

" I got that," he replied, not believing her. " and you. You came late, and when you arrived, you heard Alison talking to someone but didn't know who?" He added.

" yes, that's correct," I said, answering truthfully.

" and why did you show up late," he asked with a smirk on his face.

" I had other plans beforehand even tho it's none of your business," I said with an attitude. Who does he think he is?

" so, what's up? Was this a slumber party, or.....?" He asked, blowing me off.

" Is this an interrogation?" Spencer asked.

" no, just a routine follow-up." He answered, only looking at her. " why did you guys all fall asleep?"

" I don't know Einstein, maybe because we were tired," I said, getting annoyed.

" tried? Really." He said, not believing us once aging. " is that how you remember it, Hanna?" He asked her, and I swear if I could, I would have slapped him.

"Yeah," she answered, nodding her head.

"Yeah, you guys were tried," he replied.

"Look, we've told you everything we know, just like we did the night she went missing," Spencer said, obviously annoyed too.

" I know, and you see, the thing is, it's almost exactly what you said last year-- almost like it was rehearsed," he said, which pissed me off.

" or maybe it's because we are telling the truth, and you can't get that through your thick skull," I said before standing up and walking out.

"Hey babe, heard you got called into the office, everything okay?"

" yeah, just question about Alison. Do you want to do something soon? I miss you!"

" okay. And yeah, just let me know. Love you"

I was still so mad from earlier I decided to skip lunch. Finally, after school was over, I practically ran to my car.

" Mike?" I asked, noticing him standing beside my car.

" hey," he said, kissing me. " thought maybe we could hang out now," he said with a smirk. I just nodded my head as we both got into my car.

" Is anybody home?" I ask as we walked up to his house.

" no, why? Got something planned?" He asked with a smirk. Immediately I could feel my cheeks get warm.

" God, I missed you," he said, slamming his lips on me and placing me on the bed.

" me too," I said as we took off our clothes. Is it weird that the only thing I could think of right now is that damn text from A? I couldn't help but feel almost guilty. Pushing that aside I decided to finish what we started.

" you know I love you, right?" Mike asked as we lay beside each other.

" Yeah, why," I asked, giggling.

" Just wanted to make sure," he told him before kissing me.

" I have to go. See you later," I told him, getting dress and giving him one last kiss before rushing to my car.

" Woah," I said once I walked into my house, Catching Hanna kissing Sean's neck.

" liv," Hanna said, turning around shocked.

" what are you doing," I asked with a smirking, hopping on the counter.

" Nothing," she said, blushing.

" well, I will leave you to it," I said, walking away. I love Hanna to death, but sometimes it's so fun Messing with her.  After hours of studying, I decided to call it a night.

"Mom, she's not going to be happy about this," I heard Hanna say as I approach the kitchen.

" what the hell is going on?" I asked, noticing the detective joining us for breakfast.

" told you," Hanna muttered before going back upstairs.

" what are you doing?" I asked, walking towards her. " are you seeing him now? Is this going to be an everyday thing? You know he's probably using you, for god sakes he's working Alison case," I yelled, pissed.

" liv you d-"

" no. Think about this, mom," I said before Turing around and running upstairs. When a good 5 minutes pass by, I started feeling guilty for calling her mom. I know stupid, but it probably really hurt her. I decided to skip school for the rest of the day. I was just relaxing until I got a message.

"Mom? That's a big one. What would your friend think if they found out or even worse, mike? - A