Love At First Sight

At Ice Cavern, Sora was going to ask her friends if they want to follow her to Islam Cavern.

"Sure, I want to check out on the tech there. I heard they are much more modern then we have hear", said Nia.

"Yeah, I came too. I heard they have super cute girls there", said Bake.

"Your such a pervert", said Nia

"Yeah, I am", said Bake.

"Enough you two, let's go Eli is waiting for us", said Sora.

And the three of them went off to the palace.

*Time skip*

Eli was listening to some music from his phone. He's listening to the lastest song cover from Islam Cavern.

"Not bad", he said.

"Your highness, your friends has arrived", said the palace steward.

"Alright then", said the prince as he grab his blaster, put on his wrist blaster and grab his slugs and walk to the main gate, where his friends are waiting.

"Yo E, ready to go?", ask Bake.

"Yeah, just get my mecha and we're off", said Eli as he goes to the garage of the palace.

He got on his mecha as his friends got on their cool vehicle, which the call it a d-wheel. And all of them went off to Islam Cavern.

*Time skip*

As they got to the cavern, they were awe with the amazing design and the high tech they have.

"This place is amazing", said Nia.

"Totally", said Sora.

Then they heard some rumbling. Sora, Nia and Eli wonder who was making it, but when the look behind them, it was Bake making the rumbling. He just laughed nervously and the rest just shook their head.

"I guess someone is hungry", said Nia.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry too. Let's get something to eat", said Eli.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too. That café looks cool", said Sora as she pointed to a cafe called The Star Family Cafe.

"That looks like a cool cafe", said Nia as she got off of her d-wheel.

"Yeah, let's try it", he said as he walk to the cafe door and open it.

They were impressed with the cafe decorations. It also had some computer for the customers to enjoy. The walls are blue with a bit of green. The walls are decorated with some certificate of approval, some pictures of the owner of the cafe and some reading from the Al-Quran. The floor is made out off marble. The wooden tables and chairs are neatly arrange. There was also a display of cakes and some pastries. A menu behind the counter and they saw the hospitality of the waiters to the customers. And there was a chandelier decorated with crystals.

"Wow, the owner has good taste of the decorations here. He or she must be rich to own this luxurious cafe", said Sora as she was impressed with the decorations.

They sat at the table in the middle of the cafe. Then a waitress came to take their order. Eli just look at the waitress. Her eyes are brown greenish color and fair skin. She was wearing a blue top, and apron wrap on her waist, dark blue jeans, knee high heel boots and a matching blue hijab style hood. She was holding a notepad and a pen.

"Welcome to the Star Family Cafe, I'm Nurul, I'll be your waitress for this fine morning", she said as she gave a sweet smile.

Eli can't take his eyes off of her. She was gorgeous to him.

"Yeah, I think I'll have some blueberry cake, a blueberry muffin and some blueberry milkshake", he ordered.

The waitress write it down and left.

"She didn't take our order", said Bake.

Then a girl wearing a red top, an apron around her waist, black pants and brown combat boots walk towards Bake. She has green eyes, her long black hair is let down and have fair skin.

Bake can't get his eyes off of her. He literally can't his eyes off of her.

"Hi there, I'm Keyuki, you can call me Yuki. Welcome to the Star Family Cafe, the best cafe in the cavern. May I take your order?", she said sweetly and gave a cute smile, that can attract any guy. And Bake felt for it.

"Uh......, yeah. I'll just have a slice of your apple pie and a cup of green tea", said Bake as he eye Yuki from top to bottom.

"Would you like your tea to be hot or cold, sir?", she ask.

"I'll just have it cold", she write it down and left.

"You two are drooling over those girls", said Sora.

"What?", said the boys in surprised.

"Eli, you were just staring at the hijab style hood girl and Bake you were eyeing​ tht girl from up and down", said Nia.

"No, I wasn't", said Bake.

"Ugh, you were, Bake. Don't deny it", said Sora.