Trust

As they were sliding down, snow started to surround them.

"What's happening?", ask Bake.

Then the snow change their outfit. Nurul from a green shirt, blue jeans, black finger less gloves, black high heel boots and a purple hijab style hood to a light blue sparkling dress with long see able sleeves, blue high heel shoes, light blue hijab style hood, some makeup on and a snowflake tiara on top. She looks like an ice princess.

Yuki from a black top, black pants, black combat boots and a pair of finger less to a blue shirt, blue pants attach with a light blue skirt, blue high heel boots and a tiara on top. And her hair have white highlights on them.

Twist or Iqram from his regular slinger clothes to a blue shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoulder pads, blue combat boots and a crown on top of his head.

Adam from his regular sliver clothes to dark blue tunic, dark blue vest, blue pans, brown combat boots and a crown on top of his head.

"Woah", Eli could only say as he was shocked with their of clothes.

"A princess again Nur", Yuki chuckled.

"At least I'm more lady like than you", she gave her one of her wicked smiles.

"Ooo, burn", said Adam and Twist as they laugh.

"Where are we?", ask Sora.

"We are in the winter realm, this place is hidden deep in Slugterra", Twist explain.

"So, how you guys fine this place?", ask Bake.

"Well when we were kids, we found these keys deep in the Shadow Clan territory", Yuki explained.

"Then we found that fountain, when we were 10, we heard of the legends of four chosen one using these keys to travel to different realms in Slugterra, like this one", said Nurul.

"Cool", said Dania.

"Not for long, this place is filled with test to pass through, if we win, we can get through", said Yuki.

"And if you lose?", said Sora as she was terrified of the answer.

"Let's just say, you won't go back home", said Nurul.

The Royals swallowed hard when they heard the answer except for Eli.

"So, how are we going to school through here?", ask Eli.

"You will see Shane", said Twist as he walk pass him.

"Let's go before something does come our way", said Adam.

All of them then walk deeper into the realm, then they came crossed a two different path.

"Well where to next?", ask Dania.

"Let's take the right path", said Twist.

"Do you even know where are we going?", ask Eli as he crossed his arms, unsure to trust him or not.

"Well no, but we manage to find our way", he said.

Eli just rolled his eyes in annoyance at him.

"You can trust him Eli, I trust him", said Nurul as she stood beside him.

"I don't know if I could trust him, you don't know what happened between us", said Eli as he clenched his fist in anger and his fire powers about to show, but it didn't when Nurul hold his hand and said, "I know you and him have a pass, but the past is the past. He is not the Twist that he used to be. He's different".

"I don't know Nur, I just can't....", he didn't get to finish when Nurul kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"Trust me, he's now different", she said.

Eli just look at her and smile then said, "Alright, but just because I trust you", he then kiss her hand.

"Hey lovebirds, we're about to leave you guys", said Sora.

Eli and Nurul just chuckled and walk along the left path as they hold hands.

"You can trust me Eli", Nurul whispered to him.

Eli close his eyes as he remembered the last time he trusted a girl. The girl have betrayed him and brought war to the caverns, but he knows that the girl beside him now is different form her.