The Program

The next day, Eli is getting ready for school, Royal Academy, where the royals from different caverns learn to be good royals. Eli put on his slinger outfit and walk to the dining room.

"Morning mom, dad, Lan", he greeted his family.

"Morning bro, your happy today", said Lanette.

"Yeah, had and awesome night", he said.

"Is it with a certain girl?", ask Ruby.

Eli blush a bit and said, "Umm..., yeah. She's a girl from the village of Islam Cavern".

"Love is in the air for Eli", tease Lan with a chuckle.

"Shut up, Lan", said Eli as he eats his breakfast.

"You better be off to school champ", said Will.

Eli got up from his chair and said, "See ya later mom, dad, Lan", as he got onto his mecha and rode off to his school.

When he reach his school, he quickly got into the main hall for the usual morning assembly. He saw Sora and her friends, so he went over to them.

"Hey guys", he greeted them.

"Hey Eli", all of them greeted back.

"So, how was dinner last night?", ask Nia.

"Great, she was quite interesting", said Eli.

"What did two do last night?", ask Sora.

"Just chat, eat and dance a bit".

"So romantic", said Nia.

Then the assembly start, "Good morning to all royals of SlugTerra, this assembly will just be short. In a few short days, we will have a program for all of you, where you royals would go to a school in the caverns that has accepted our approval in the program for 2 months. When your at the school, you will be given a guide and have to live with the guide for the next 2 months", said the headmaster.

"Hmm, I think I want to join, what about you guys?", ask Sora.

"It's quite interesting, I'll join", said Nia.

"I think it's a waste of time but okay, I'll join. What about you Eli?", ask Bake.

"Sure, it could be fun", said Eli.

"The caverns that had accepted our request is Quincly Cavern, Rocklock Cavern, Antimony Cavern, Undertow Cavern and Islam Cavern", said the headmaster.

"I know which cavern I'm going", said Eli as he smiles.

"Us too", said Nia, Sora and Bake.

"Sign ups are soon to be given in each class. Dismissed", said the headmaster as he ends the morning assembly and all the royals headed to class.

In class, Eli sees the sign up sheet on the bulletin board and walk over to it. It 5 pieces for each cavern. He then look for the cavern he wanted to sign up. When he found the cavern, he was going be to sign it when her was interrupted by Alissa.

"Well, well, the great Prince Eli Shane is signing up for my cavern", said Alissa as she tries to get his attention, but Eli ignores her. His only interest is for one girl and that is Nurul.

"You were so rude to that waitress yesterday", he said as he sign the sign up sheet.

"She is a slut, unlike me. Wanna be my prince for the program", said Alissa in a seductive way.

"I rather duel with Dr. Blakk", as he leaves.

Alissa just glare at him. She knows, in fact all the royals know Eli's fire powers, except the people of SlugTerra.

In the afternoon, Eli meet up with Sora, Nia and Bake.

"So, where we headed?", ask Sora.

"Islam Cavern", said Eli.

"You just wanna see if that girl's school is the school we're going?", ask Nia with a smirk.

"That and I wanna have a slice of blueberry pie at her cafe, heard it's the best in SlugTerra", as he hop onto his mecha and rode off, with his friends following him on their d-wheel.

*Skip time to Islam Cavern*

When the royals got to the cafe they saw Nurul outside, writing the special on the menu she have for the customers. They then saw Twist with Adam waving at her and she wave back with a smile.

Eli enjoy seeing her smile, it relaxes him. They then give a letter to her and she invites them inside. The royals got off their rides and walk into the cafe. They see the four chatting. They sat at the same spot they sat yesterday.

Nurul saw them seated and she blushes. Twist notice Nur's face turning red and ask, "Hey Nur, you okay? Your face is turning red".

"I'm​ fine it's just them", she pointed towards the royals.

Yuki then blushes when she saw Bake. She and Nurul then got up and walk to the royals to taking their orders.

"Hey, guys", said Nurul and Yuki, trying to act cool towards the royals.