Dinner

Eli walk closer to Nurul. Nurul can feel her cheeks heating up. Never in her life she blushes just because of a boy.

"Well, we're the costumers just now", he said.

"My apologies if I acted so cruelly towards you your highness", she said.

"Well, you actually acted nicely towards us and I prefer you don't call me highness to much. I don't want to attract any attention. And called me Eli".

"Of course, Eli. Are you done with your food? If you are it's on the house for you and your friends".

"Well, this decorations of the cafe, the good food and great hospitality of you two kind girls, can't be wasted by not paying", as he smiles at her. She again blushes.

"Where are my manners meet my friends, Princess Hana Ariff of Ice Cavern", he introduce Sora to​ her.

"Nice to meet you, you can called me Sora", she said as she shook hands with everyone.

"Dania Rahman of Ice Cavern".

"Call me Nia", she shook hands with the girls.

"And Bake of Ice Cavern".

"Hey", said Bake as he wink at Yuki and she blushes.

"Well we better get going. If your not doing anything tonight, come to the palace tonight, for dinner", said Eli.

"I don't know. I don't have any transportation, Eli", said Nurul.

"Don't worry, I will provide it for you, and when it arrives at your house show him this", he gave Nurul the Shane crest to her and she took it.

"Show this and they know, I invited you. So, what do you say?".

Nurul exchange looks with her friends and she just nodded.

"Good", he said as he kiss her hand. "See you tonight, Nurul", as he left with his friends.

The royals left the cafe and left Islam Cavern.

*Time skip to tonight*

Nurul is getting ready for her dinner with Eli, with some help from Yuki.

"Tonight is the night", said Yuki as she help Nurul with the makeup.

Nurul is wearing a dark blue dress, her sapphire necklace, a ruby bracelet, which has a sapphire at the middle as a locet, blue high heel shoes, a matching dark blue hijab style hood and some makeup.

Yuki finished with Nurul's makeup and said, "You look gorgeous Nur. Eli, will be stunned when he saw you".

Nurul look at herself in the mirror and said, "I never where this fancy before, Yuki. You think he will like it?".

"He will love it Nur. Your gorgeous", and Nurul gave herself a smile.

Yuki look out the window and saw a carriage.

"Wow, a carriage, must be them", said Yuki.

Nurul grab her purse, the crest and said, "Wish me luck", as she walk downstairs​ and to outside where she saw a guy in a yellow Asian style armour, a girl with red hair, a molonoid and a huge cave troll.

"Are you miss Nurul?", ask the guy in the armour.

"Yes", said Nurul.

"The invitation?", ask the cave troll.

Nurul showed them the crest and the armour guy open the carriage and said, "Right this way miss".

Nurul just walk into the carriage and went off with the Shane Gang. Unknown to them someone was watching them.

*With Eli*

Eli is putting on his tuxedo. And he heard Burpy calling him from the window. When he look out her saw the carriage.

"She's here. How do I look Burpy?", he ask Burpy.

Burpy just clap at him, signing he look great. Eli smiled and open the door, ready for his dinner with the Islamic​ girl.

Nurul is in the palace, exploring a bit as the red head girl said she could explore the palace, approval by Eli. She look at the pictures​ of the royal family and was amazed by the great legendary​ Shanes before Eli and his dad. Nurul stop in front a picture of Eli and his entire family. She admits that the fire prince is quite good looking.

She then felt hands on her shoulders and he whispered, "Welcome beautiful", she back away from him.

When she turn around she saw Eli, in his tuxedo and said, "Your highness", she bow to him in her traditional Malay way.

Eli was confused at the moment but he just ignore it​ and smile at her. Nurul can feel her cheeks heating up again. Eli saw her blushing and he smirks. Then Burpy appear on his shoulder.

"Oh my God, he is so adorable", Nurul squeal when she saw Burpy.

Then an Infurnus slug hop onto Nur's shoulders​. Eli can't believe his eyes he saw another Infurnus slug.

"Wow, you have an Infurnus?", Eli ask Nur.

"Uhh...., yeah. This is my best friend Flare, she has been with me ever since I was born. That what was my parents told me", she said.

"Impressive, Burpy has been with me when my dad suddenly disappeared", said Eli.

"I heard of that tale. It was pretty amazing, how you save the king your highness", said Nur as she blushes.

"Thanks and like I said call me Eli. So, shall we go for dinner?".

Nur just nodded and walk with him to dinner. When Nur enter the room, she was amazed by the surroundings. The room has a huge window, with a great view of SlugTerra. The lighting was romantic. There was a trail of roses from the door to the middle of the room, where there is a table for two. Nur was amazed of what the prince did for her.

Eli lead her to the table and pull out a chair for her. When both of them were seated, they enjoyed the food that was served. They chatted a bit about themselves. Then music was played in the room. Eli got up and walk towards Nur.

"Care to dance?", he said as he offer his hand towards her and hope she accepts it.

"I don't dance", said Nur.

"Then let me teach you", as he pulled Nur gently out of her chair and dance with her.

Nur look at Flare, who was snuggling with Burpy. She then look at the clock and it was close to midnight.

"I better go home, my parents would be worried about me", said Nur as she look at Eli.

Eli wanted​ her to stay longer, but he understands that her parents will be worried of her.

"Okay, I'll send you home", he said and Nur just nodded.

Nur grab Flare and they got on Eli's mecha, Lucky and drove off to Nur's home.

*20 minutes later*

They were in front of Nur's house. Nur got off of Lucky.

"Thanks for the dinner", said Nur.

"Your welcome", he said as he kiss her cheek.

Nur was surprised and walk inside. But was stop when Eli called her. "Tell me your full name".

"Nurul Mohd Amirul", she said with a smile.