The More, The Merrier

School ended quick, the Wicked Ones and the four royals are alone in class.

"Well, I'm going to the cafe", said Nurul as she put her books in her backpack.

"Well the rest of us have to stay", said Twist.

"Why?", ask Eli.

"I have to go for my after school taekwondo practice", said Yuki.

"I have to go and file up some reports for the Music Club", said Twist.

"And I have to help the teachers with some works", said Adam.

"What about you guys?", ask Yuki to the royals.

"I think I'll follow you, Yuki", said Bake.

"Cool", she said.

"I'll go with Twist", said Sora.

"I'm with Adam", said Nia.

"I guess that leaves me with you Nur", he kiss Nur's hand.

"Umm, yeah", said Nur as she blushes.

Eli just smirk at her. "We better get going, I wanna open the cafe on time", said Nur.

Eli nodded and they left the classroom and walk to the cafe. Along the way, Eli had many thoughts about Nur, like what she look like without her clothes. He saw her in her tight dress during their dinner, making him desire for her.

Nurul just kept on walking unknown to her that Eli was eyeing her from top to bottom. He look around to see if anyone was around, to his fortune nobody was around. He then grab nur's hand stopping​ in her tracks.

"Is there something wrong, Eli?", ask Nur.

Eli then pulled her into him, his arms around her waist and her hands on his chest. Nur can feel her heart beat beating faster. She can feel his hot breath tickling her skin. He lean into her. Their lips were just millimeters apart. Then he kiss her. He can feel her soft and warm lips against her. Nur was surprising by his reactions, but she kiss back. He then wanted to deepen their kiss, so he lick her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Nur open her mouth a little letting his tongue enter her mouth. Their tongue dance with each other and they explore each others mouth.

Nur wanted to pull away but it felt so good to her. She then felt a hand entering her shirt, but thanks to the passionate kiss, she ignore it. She can feel his hand exploring under her shirt. She then snap back into reality when she felt his hand to close to her breast. She immediately broke the kiss and push him away.

"Eli, please don't do it again", said Nur as walk away to her cafe.

Eli was stunned at Nur. She push him away, he was so close to make her his. When the got to the cafe, Nur unlock the back door and switch on the lights. She then put her backpack in the employee room and put on an apron around her waist. She walk out the room and began to arrange the chairs inside the cafe. Eli watched her arrange the chairs. He saw a list on the counter. I pick it up and read it.

To do:
1. Arrange the chairs.
2. Baked the food.
3. Write the special.
4. Check all the computers.
5. Arrange the chairs and table outside the cafe.
6. Prepare the coffee and drinks.
7. Mop the floor.
8. Polish the tables.
9. Wax the floor
10. Clean the windows.

And the list kept on going. Eli look at Nur, who is still arranging the tables. He put the list down and walk over to her. She accidentally let go of the chair making it fall to the ground, but Eli caught it and arrange it for her.

"Here, let me help", said Eli.

"Umm, no, I can do it myself", said Nurul.

"I don't think you can do all this until opening time. Besides, that long list is suitable for two people to do it", as he polish the table.

"Your a prince. You don't have to do this".

"Well, I was like you before I became a prince. So, I can help and I order you to let me help you".

"I hate it when people above me order to do stuff", as she open the front door.

After an hour, they managed to get the cafe ready on time. After two hour of working for Nurul and two hours of doing homework for Eli, Nur sat with Eli and they chatted as they wait for their friends.