The Guides

"Hey beautiful", said Eli as he kiss Nur's hand and she blush. Eli saw her blush and he smirks.

"Umm, shall we take your order?", ask Nur towards the royals.

"Yeah, I think I'll have a slice of your blueberry pie and I'll just have a soothe", said Eli.

"Hmm, I'll have some strawberry tarts and cup of hot black coffee", said Sora.

"Same as Sora, but the strawberry shortcake instead", said Nia.

"A slice of apple crumb cake and some latte", said Bake.

Nur wrote down Eli's and Sora's order and Yuki wrote down Nia's and Bake's order. And both of them leave to get the royals order.

Eli then noticed something around the four's neck. All of them wear necklaces​ but with different gems. Nurul has the sapphire, Yuki has the ruby, Twist has the garnet and Adam has the amethyst. Eli thought it was strange then he ignore it.

The royals chat for a bit and then the girls came, gave them their order and went over to the boys. Eli sees Nur laugh and smiles with her friends. He loves her smile. The royals then see the boys gave the girls a letter each. When they open it, they cheered with joy. Sora saw her school's logo on their letter, that makes her smile. Nia notice this and ask, "Why your smiling, Sora?".

"I think I know why their cheered with joy", said Sora.

All of them just shrugged.

*Time skip to a few days*

It's today, the day of the program. The royals were so happy about it. The royals who enter the program were gather at the main hall. The four royals are excited about this.

"Students, it's time for departure to each cavern. Each five doors at the back represent a different cavern. So, take the right door to the cavern you pick and hope this will get a good experience to you royals", said the headmaster.

All the royal students gather at the door they wanted to go. The four royals found their door and went to it. There was at least 8 princes and 8 princesses that wanted to go to Islam Cavern.

At the four school, SMK Derma, the top school in the cavern, all the students were at the main hall for their regular morning assembly.

"I can't believe today is the day of the program", said Yuki excitingly.

"Yeah, I wonder who is going to the royal that I'm going to guide", said Adam.

"The teacher assign the royals to their guide, so it could be anybody", said Twist.

"Well, let's just make he best time for the royals. We're the wicked ones", said Nurul with a smile.

All of them nodded and the assembly start. Then the four saw the royals that join the program on the stage. And to their surprised they saw the four royals on the stage.

"Students of SMK Derma, welcome the royals of Royal Academy", said the headmaster as he and all the students of the school bowed in their traditional Malay way.

"Now your highnesses, I will call out your name and I will assign to your guides", said the headmaster and the royals nodded.

"Now Bake and Nia of Ice Cavern, Princess Hana Ariff of Ice Cavern and Prince Eli Shane of SlugTerra", the headmaster calling out the four royals name. The four royals walk a few steps forward.

"Now four your guides the Wicked Ones", the four royals raised their brow in confusion.

Then they saw the students clearing a path to the stage. The four royals look at the end of the path and saw the four standing there. The four walk to the stage through the path, that the other students cleared for them.

"They called themselves the Wicked Ones?", whispered Sora to Eli.

"I think it's cool​", Bake whispered.

The four stood in front of the royals and bowed like before.

"These are the Wicked Ones, the top students of our school. From the forth to the first. Adam, Yuki, Iqram and Nurul. Our top students", the headmaster introduce the four to the royals.

"It is an honor to meet the royals of SlugTerra", said Nurul.