The Secret Fountain

Eli finally got up and got dress. He grab his bag and went downstairs to see Nur's family eating breakfast except Nurul.

"Umm, hey there", Eli started.

"Ahh, you're​ finally awake, come sit and eat my boy", said Nurul's dad, Amirul.

"Yes come, Nurul has prepare something delicious for you Eli", said Nurul's mom, Athirah.

Eli sat at the table and Athirah serve him blueberry pancakes. "Blueberry pancakes, these are my favorite. Did Nurul cook this?", he ask.

"Yes, she always get up early cook the food and play with her slugs in the living room", said Amirul.

"Well, she is really good at cooking", said Eli.

"That's our girl", said Athirah.

Eli finished his breakfast and went to the living room to see Nurul, playing with her slug. Eli then smiles, he never felt like this to another girl. She is something special.

"Hey Nur", he said.

"Oh, hey Eli, well, I guess it's time for school then", said Nurul.

He walk towards her, he wrap his arm around her waist and whispered, "You look gorgeous today, my rose".

Nurul blush. Nobody has gotten this close to her before.

"Umm, we should get going to school", she said.

"Yeah", he let go off her waist and grab his backpack.

Nurul grab hers, kiss her parents hands and walk out with Eli. When they are outside, Eli started to walk, but Nurul do didn't.

"Where are you going?", ask Nurul.

"To school", he answered.

Nurul shook her head and said, "Look at the time".

Eli take out his phone and look at the time, it's 10 minutes until school time.

"What?! It will take us 20 minutes to get there. How are we gonna get there on time?", he ask to Nurul. Nurul smiles and look around to see if anyone is around.

To her luck nobody is. She grab Eli's hand and drag Eli to a fountain where the rest of the Wicked Ones and royals are waiting.

"Took you long enough, Nur", said Yuki.

"Whatever, come on we need to hurry", said Nurul as she took out a sapphire key.

Yuki then took out a ruby key, Twist took out a garnet key and Adam took out an amethyst key. The royals exchange looks, confused of what is happening. They then knowtice four keyholes at the sides of the fountain. The Wicked Ones insert their keys into the keyhole and turn it.

Then the water of the fountain change color, according to the color of the keys.

"Wonder what today's challenge is going to be", said Adam.

"What is going on here?", ask Sora.

"Soon it will be revealed", said Nurul.

Then the water dry up and a secret was open at Nurul's spot. She then felt a bit cold.

"Brr......., it's freezing", she said.

"Ice it is", said Twist.

"Come on", said Nurul.

Then the Wicked Ones drag the royals to the secret door and when it it. When they pass the door, they were​ skating on a ice.

"This is beyond!!", said Nia excitingly​.

Eli almost fell down cause he doesn't know how to skate. But Nurul help him.

"This is actually quite fun", said Eli.

"Well you will see when we get there", said Nurul.

To be continued.......