Chapter 1

Harry P.O.V.
I laid on my stomach on my bed at number 4 Privet Drive. I watched the clock tick down until my birthday. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
"Happy birthday," I said to myself. Then a searing pain ran through my body. I bit my pillow so I would not wake Aunt Petunia or Uncle Vernon. Once the pain became too much, I passed out.

When I woke again, I looked around, but then I stopped. My glasses are on the floor, yet I can see clearly. Then, next to me are two letters. I picked them up and I saw that they were from Gringotts.

I quickly tore through them. They are about an inheritance and, they ask me to come as quickly as possible so, I stood up and ran surprisingly quite down the hallway when I stopped at the bathroom to look at my reflection. My hair has gotten longer and straighter down to my shoulders. My eyes are brighter. And I have some curves making me look more feminine . My shirt is torn to pieces. Because of this, I went back to room and striped. On my chest is the image of a Griffin. I ignored and quickly dressed and ran to get my broom and ran out of the house and went to Gringotts.

Fred P.O.V.
I was woken up a searing pain in my chest. I began gasping for breath, George doing the same in the bed next to mine. Then the pain grew and we both screamed.

Mom ran in along with Hermione and Ron. Then it all disappeared. We sat up and mom began fussing over us. George took off his shirt and he has a griffin black tattoo. I took of mine and I have the same. Over our heart. "Wicked." We said in unison. Mom, Hermione, and Ron looked at us in shock. Then Moody came in.

"Harry is not at his house." He said.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"He is not there. His glasses we're left behind and there was a shredded shirt." Moody explain.

I stood and said, "I swear if anything happened. to him I'll kill whoever hurt him!"

"Fred calm down. We both know Harry will not get hurt. He is the boy who lived." Gorge said calmly and then hugged me.
I became much more calm and every one looked at us strangely. They then left and we went to bed. Cuddling each other. Both hoping that Harry will not get hurt.

Harry P.O.V.
I walked into Gringotts and showed the goblin my letters. He nodded and led me to a conference room asking me to wait.
Then another goblin came in.

"Hello mister Potter. So you came into your inheritance? Do you know what you are?" He said. I shook my head. He placed a paper on the desk and took out a golden knife. "Please cut your palm and place the blood on the paper." I did what was asked of me.

Then all the blood turned into a family tree. Some names would have words under them. Wizard, Muggle, then Griffin Blood. Some of the ones that have Griffin blood say either submissive or Dom under them.

"What does this mean?" I asked.

The goblin sighed and said, "A Griffin blood can change into a Griffin turn there hands to claws and make wings appear. They have soulemates. The submissive weather male or female can give birth. And you mister Potter are a submissive." He said pointing at my name at the bottom.

"So I'll have male mates?" I asked.

The goblin nodded and said, "Correct, Mister Potter. Now the thing about Griffin is that they are hostile to those who pose as threat. Especially the submissive. So you'll have to keep your temper in check if you feel threatened. Plus your magic may have became stronger."

"How do I find my soul mate?" I asked.

"You will feel drawn to him and they will smell better then anyone. They will have a Griffin tattoo over there heart. Now, Mister Potter. Since you have come into your Inheritance you have earned rights to all Potter land and vaults. Here is your lordship ring and papers to these. Just place a drop of blood on each." The goblin said handing me the knife again. Once I'd done what he'd asked and placed the ring on my finger, he gave me a copy of the papers to look through.

I have all lands that have been in the name and over a hundred more vaults. I thanked the Goblin and left. I mounted my broom and flew back to the Dursleys.

When I got back I saw three wizards standing out front. A lady, Remus, and Mad-Eye Moody.

"Harry James Potter we're have you been. You look different?" Remus said.

I smiled and said,"I have gone through my inheritance. And as much as I love you all being here. What are you doing here?"

"We came to pick you up. And you weren't here." Moody said.

I nodded and said, "I went to get my inheritance things."

They asked me to go get my things so, I nodded and hurried up the stairs to get my things. I rushed out the door just as I heard Vernon's bedroom door opening. I thanked my lucky starts and Mother Magic that we could apperated away before he could start banking on the my bedroom door.

AN
Hope you all love my first story. Vote and comment.