Chapter 7

Fred p.o.v
In the morning I woke up cuddling with Harry and Gorge. Harry is on his side facing me his arms wrapped around my waist. I have one arm around Harry and the other is on George shoulder who is doing the same as me. George moved and looked at me, "morning Fred. Should we wake Harry?" He said.
"Yeah. If we don't and we are late Hermione will kill us." I said.
"Okay you wake him". George said and got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed.
I glared at the door for a moment and then lightly shook Harry awake. He moved a bit but just cuddled to me. "Harry it's time to get up. If you don't Hermione will be mad at us. And no one wants her mad." I said and shook him more.
"But I don't wanna! George Fred is being mean!" Harry whined and layed on his back.
George walked out dressed and ready. "Fred go get ready." He said.
"But. I wanna cuddle Harry." I said and hugged Harry to me like a teddy bear.
He laughed and said, "we all do now go " I groaned and got up.
Harry just layed on the bed like a starfish. When I was already and went back Harry is dressed and ready to go so we went downstairs and saw Draco and Ron snogging on the couch.
"Oi Ron. Stop trying to eat Malfoy and let's go get real breakfast." Harry said and laughed when they jumped apart. Ron smirking and Draco blushing.
They both got up and we went to the great hall. Hermione is already there her head in a book as we sat down. She snapped her book shut making a few people jump. "What took you boys so long!?" She said angrily.
"Well Fred and George was being lazy and Ron was trying to eat Draco's face off." Harry said then added sarcastically, "it took me forever to get them two up." Then he began eating.
"You were the lazy one. We we're trying to get you up." I said offended.
Harry shook his head and said, "na ah. You were lazy ones."
Gorge hugged and kissed Harry so I began petting him making him rub his head against my hand and purr.
Hermione then said, "Harry. I don't care. You five were late. Here are your time tables. We gave defense and potions with Slythren. Sorry Fred and George but the only thing we have with you two is a free period after lunch."
"At least we have some time with our little Harry." I said and hugged Harry to me.
I then noticed Ginny glaring over at us and George said, "she is really getting on my nerves."

Harry p.o.v
I looked over at Ginny and she is glaring at us. "Don't worry about her." I said.

We then went to classes and Fred and George kissed me good by. Our first class is defense and me Ron and Hermione sat down, Draco Pansy and Blaise across from us.
Umbridge came in giving us first year book and telling us to put wands away. She then written on the bord. Hermione raised her hand and said, "professor why don't we need our wands?"
"Speak when your called on. And why would you need those?" She said like she is talking to five year olds.
"To learn to defend ourselves." I said.
She huffed and said, "raise your hand when you want to speak. Plus there is nothing to defend yourselves against."
"So Voldemort is not back?" I said.
Her face became red and she said, "Voldemort is not back those are all lies."
I became really mad and said, "so Cedric just died of his own accord?"
"His death was a tragic accident. And there will be no lying in my class."
"Voldemort is back and he killed Cedric! You the lyer" I said.
"Detention Mr. Potter. Now go to your head of house!" She said.
So I stood up. Gathers my things. Gave her the middle finger and walked out.

When I got to Mcgonagal she had me sit down. "Is it true you yelled at Umbrige."
"Yes well-" 
"And that you called her a lyer?" She asked.
"Yes but-"
"And that you as the muggles say. Flicked her off?"
"Yes but-"
"Have a biscut Harry." She said pushing a plate near me.
"Have a what?"

Gorge p.o.v
When we got to lunch Hermione is scolding Harry who is just glaring at his plate. We sat down and Fred said, "what happened?"
"Harry got himself detention with Umbrige." Ron said.
"Oh we just had her. She did seem horrible. Won't even let us use our wands." I said.
"Yah same. Harry how about you tell your mates what happened." Hermione said.
"I yelled at her. Called her a lyer. Then flicked her off. McGonagall was cool about it though. Just said that I have detention for a month. Gave me a biscuit. And banned me from quidditch. Oh and told me to be careful." Harry explained and began eating.
"You were banned from quidich. She can't do that. Your our best seeker." I said.
Harry sighed and said, "yeah. But there is nothing I can do. I'll be able to do it next year though."
"Just be careful Harry. There is something off about Umbitch." Fred said glaring at the pink toad.
"Well we got a free period what do you all want to do?" Ron said.
"Let's go show Hermione our new common room." Harry said smiling now.
So we all got up and led the way.