Chapter 2

George P.O.V.
The next day, Fred and I began making some creations with amazing explosions and everything. But then we felt a strange pull. We looked at each other and apperated downstairs. Ron and Hermione were hugging a much cuter looking Harry.
When they released him, he looked at us. He began sniffing the air and walked over to us. He first began smelling me rubbing to me. Then he began smelling Fred doing the same. Fred lightly pushed him away and Harry's pupils are slits.

"Harry are you okay?" I asked.

"Mates." He said and began breathing heavily.

Me and Fred looked at each other. "Okay what the bloody hell is going on?" Ron said.

"I think Harry went through his inheritance." Hermione said.

Harry went back to rubbing against Fred and I felt  a little jealous. Plus I think that Harry is purring. "Okay breakfast is ready." Mom said and walked in. She saw Harry rubbing against Fred and said, "What is going on?"

Me and Fred shrugged and Harry pulled me to him and kissed me. "Harry went through his inheritance. Fred and George are his mates." Hermione said.

When Harry released me from kissing him I looked at him in shock. "Well breakfast is ready. Come on Harry you are as skinny as a twig." Mom said and walked into the kitchen.

Ron and Hermione looked at us and walked into the kitchen to. we then placed a hand on Harry's shoulder and carefully pushed him to the kitchen and sat in our seats allowing Harry to sit between us. "So Harry. What happened to you?" Hermione asked.

Harry looked at her and I realises that Harry looks different.  he is not wearing glasses and he has some curves that make him look a little girly his eyes  are brighter and his hair is down to his shoulders and strait. Harry smiled and said, "I am a griffin blood. And my mates are Fred and George."

Harry P.O.V.
Both of my friends looked at me. "What does that mean?" Ron asked.

"Griffin Blood means he can turn into an Griffin get griffin wings. Make his hands into claws. And if he is a submissive he will have anger issues especially around his mates." Hermione explained.

Ginny looked furious and said, "And Harry is not my mate?!"
"Sorry Ginny but no. Plus I have been gay since fourth year." I said.

"I can't believe this. You three are faggots!" Ginny said and stormed out.

I glared at my plate and growled. Fred pulled me close to him and George began petting me. I began to purr and rub my head against George's hand. They both laughed and Fred said, "Harry is so cute."

Ron then took a deep breath and said, "Well I have to say something." We all looked at him and Ron said, "I'm gay."

"Well that's great. Got any crushes?" I said as George stopped petting me.

"No. So since they are your mates were will you be staying while in Hogwarts?" Ron asked.

I shrugged and Mrs. Weasley began cleaning up the table so we went to Ron's room. We sat on the bed that has my trunk at the foot. Fred and George sat at either side of me. "I don't know." I said.

Hermione smiled and said, "I am sure that Dumbledore will make special arrangements for you."

Ron frowned and said, "So, how will your guys' relationship work? How will you have sex?"

"What do you mean 'how does it work?' And why do I need to talk to you about sex?" I asked.

Ron shrugged and said, "Just curious. I mean, really, how does it work?"

Fred P.O.V.
"Maybe George and I can take him to our room and figure it out." I said smirking down at our Harry.

Harry's face became red and he said, "I - I don't think I'm ready for that."

Gorge laughed and said, "Don't worry, my little Harry, we are only kidding."

"So, um.... will I be staying in here or - ... will I be sharing a room with you two?" He asked, the redness in his face slowly but surely going away.
The door opened suddenly, startling Harry, and the rest of the Weasleys, Remus and Sirius came in. "Sorry, boys, Harry is going to stay in here." Sirius said and glared at me and George.

"Oh come on."

"We won't hurt him."

"Not much any way."

"If we do that it will hurt some."

"But it'll mostly be pleasure."

"But he said he is not ready."

"So of course we won't." We said, finishing each other's thought.

Remus shook his head and said, "We will still not let him sleep with you two. Now the reason we came in here is because we want to know if Harry can change into his Griffin form."

Harry looked a little sheepish and said, "I have not yet. I don't know how."

"Stand over here Harry and imagine yourself as a Griffin." Remus said.

Harry stood we're Remus pointed and closed his eyes. There was a few cracking noises and Harry whimpered. Then Harry grew black wings his close ripped as his body transformed into a Griffin. He has a white eagle head and a black lion body. Harry opened his eyes and they are the normal green his pupils slits.

Both George and I smiled and said, "Wicked." We both then stood up and went over to him. He is the same high as in human form, which is up to our chest. Sirius got him a mirror to look in. Harry's eagle eyes widened.

"You are such a beautiful Griffin." I said and began petting his head.

Harry made a sound between a trill and purr rubbing back.
George began messing with Harry's tail. Earning a smack in the face, making me laugh. Harry make a weird growling sound and George pouted and sulked.

"Okay Harry. To turn human you have you think of your human form." Sirius said.

George and I went to sit on the bed as Harry closed his eyes and turn back. Leaving a very naked Harry.