Chapter 13

Harry p.o.v
The next day nothing interesting happened. Everything has gone normally.
But before dinner Fred and Gorge led me to the seventh floor. They paced infront of a wall then a door appeared. I did not question a thing because they told me to trust them. They led me in and the room is red and gold, with a fire place, with a couch and table and two other doors. "This is the room of requirement." George said.
"We thought it would be nice to have dinner here." Fred added.
"Cool. Thank you." I said and sat on one of the couches Fred and Gorge fallowing,

So we ate and talked and ate. When we finished we had everything cleaned up and we cuddled looking at the fire in the fire place. Then George leaned over and kissed me as Fred began kissing my neck. I kissed back and George got on top of me and began kissing more harder. He slipped his toung into my mouth and explored.
I felt one of there hands move down to my arousal and began touching me there. I moved my hips and I felt Fred smile against my neck. Gorge stopped kissing and whispered to my ear. "How about we move this to the bed room?"
I nodded not trusting my words and we got up. They led us to one of the other rooms. It looks much like our room but the bed is bigger and there is a chair near the bed. Fred got behind me and Gorge in front. They both pressed against me, Fred began attacking my neck again, George my mouth. I moaned as Fred and George both began grinding against me. "Are you ready to mate with us Harry?" Fred asked and bit my ear.
"Mm yes. Please." I whimpered. They began tugging off mine and there clothes and they both pushed me into the bed.
"Who would you like first Harry?" Gorge asked.
"I want both of you." I said.
They looked at each other. I know. I can't have them both. It's one at a time. But how can I choose between them.
Fred and Gorge looked at each other. Then Fred sat on the chair that is next to the bed, I got back and laid my head on a pillow. as George got in between my legs. George leaned down and began kissing me lightly from my lips down my neck all the way to my dick. He licked it then put it on his mouth and began sucking. I moaned loudly and tried to move but George wont let me. 
He stopped and leaned up and grabbed something from a nightstand. I looked and noticed that it is lube. He put some on his fingers then on his dick. "If you ever need us to stop Harry you can tell us." Gorge said.
"Okay." I wisperd.
"Ready?" Gorge asked.
I nodded and he put one finger up my butt. I groaned and moved a bit. He smiled as he out another one in. I wimperd as I could feel my hole streaching. He then placed in a third finger and moved them around. When they brushed against something that made me moan loudly making gorge smirk. I began oansting wanting more as George pulled his fingers out and pushed his big dick in.
I looked at Fred who is watching us with lust and wanking off. Then I felt George move making me moan close my eyes and grip the sheets. He then pulled almost all the way out then shoved himself back in. Repeating this in a slow steady rythm.
"F-faster George. Pleas." I moaned. He smiled and began going faster hitting a very pleasurable spot. He even grabbed my dick and began pumping that at the same place. "Gorge. I'm. I'm going to-" before I could finish I came over the both of us. George cumming inside of me.
He pulled out and laid next to me. Fred then got up and got on top of me.

Fred p.o.v
I have thought of having sex with Harry. George even being there while we both done so. I have never really thought of me doing my brother. Or him doing me.
But at the moment I got on top of Harry and kissed him. He kissed back as I stuck my tongue into his mouth. I put some lube onto my dick and pushed myself into Harry. He moaned and pulled me down to kiss him. Which I did as I grabbed his dick and began pumping him to my slow thrust.
I heard George moan and looked at him as I sat up. And he is wanking like I was. But I laying on his back instead of sitting in the chair.
I continued to thrust in and out of Harry, who is moaning in pleasure.
He then came over the both of us and I did inside of him. I pulled out and laid on his other side that gorge is not on.
We are all breathing heavy and Harry said, "You two need to do it now."

Gorge p.o.v
So, I have only thought of having sex with Fred twice in my life. One time when I had red about mating with both of them. Another when I thought of when we would mate.
I crawled over Harry and straddled Fred. He looked up at me and I leaned down and began kissing him. I can not believe I am kissing my own brother. I mean yes it's a mate thing. But the most strangest part is...  I am okay with it.
He pulled me closer as I used some more lube and pushed my fingers into Fred. He groned and pushed back wanting more. I slowly put my other two fingers in and moved them around much like I did with Harry. I glanced at him and saw that he is watching us and wanking off.
I then took my fingers away making Fred wimper from the loss as I shoved myself into him. He gasped as I began slowly thrusting in and out untell we both came. I pulled out of him and laid next to him. But I wanted to be near Harry also so I moved over them and laid next to Harry.
We were about to fall asleep when I felt the Griffin mark on my tingle. And when I looked down it is red. Harry's is green and Fred's is Blue.
We smiled and I kissed both Harry's and Gorges forhead. "Let's get some sleep. I love you both." I said.
They both said I love you and we fell asleep.