Chapter 8

Harry p.o.v
We went into the common room and Hermione looked around. "This is nice. Are the rooms any better?" She said.
"There big and have nice bathrooms." I explained.
She nodded and sat down. "So Harry. Let's talk about your detintion."
Me Fred and Gorge sat on a couch as Ron and Draco sat on a love seat. "Do we need to talk about it. It's not till after dinner." I said.
"Fine. Just be happy that I now know where you sleep. So I can wake you when you all are being lazy again." Hermione said.
Ron shook his head and said, "new it was a bad idea. She may try to smuther us with a pillow if we don't wake."
Hermione laughed and said, "well how about we go to the library so we can find things on Veela and see if there is anything else on Griffin blood."
"But I don't want to go there." I said and laid my head on Georges lap, my feet on Fred's lap.
Gorge began running his fingers through my hair as Fred smiled at me. "How about we go to the quidich pick. Teach Harry to fly." Gorge said.
"What are you?" Draco asked.
I smirked and said, "Griffin blood."
Draco looked shocked and said, "that is amazing. Though guess it makes since you griffindork." And he smirked.
Ron laughed a bit. And Fred said, "well I think Georges idea is brilliant."
Hermione sighed and said, "I guess. I mean Harry does need to learn how to fly. Harry go get ready."
I got up and went to my Gorge and Fred's room, striped and turned. I then went down in my Griffin form. "Okay that is cool." Draco said.
We then ran to the pich some people looking at me in fright. Some in aww.

Gorge p.o.v
When we got to he pitch me and Fred got our brooms and pushed off the ground. As Harry tried to fly. But he'd only get a few feet up then fall. Malfoy grew white wings and flew some feet up and hover. "Come on Potter it's not that hard. No wonder your gay. You're a natural on a broom."
Me and Fred laughed as Harry growled. Harry then jumped at Malfoy. Grabbed him with his talons and dragged Malfoy to the ground. "Harry don't attack Draco!" Hermione yelled.
Harry huffed and let go of Draco. He the jumped up and flew up a few feet. But then he turned over and fell. Me and Fred got next to him and I said, "you okay?"
Harry got up and nodded. He then crouched down and jumped up. He flapped a bit and made some distance. Then crashed to the ground. "Maybe we should go to the library to see if we can find anything on flying?" Hermione said.
Harry got up and glared at her. He growled then ran and jumped into the air. And this time he got higher and farther. He flew for about five minutes and did not crash. Then he landed perfectly.
He trotted over to me and Fred and nuged us both. "Good job Harry." I said and pet him.

Fred p.o.v
Harry huffed and began walking back to the castle. We fallowed and I said, "is our little Harry sleepy?"
Harry huffed and nodded his head.

When we got back to our room, our freinds and brother stayed in the common room. As Harry got onto the bed shifted and just laid there naked.
"Harry we need to get ready to go back to classes."  Gorge said.
"To tired. Cuddle me?" Harry said.
Me and Gorge looked at each other and I said, "maybe you should get dressed Harry. I don't think me and George could control ourselves by cuddled a little naked you."
He blushed and got dressed. Then laid back down. "Cuddle me now?" Harry said.
"Hermione will have our asses if we don't go back." Gorge said.
"Your scared of Hermione?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Your not?" I asked crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.
Harry sighed and we got up to go join the others.

At dinner we talked about flying. Then Harry had to go to his detention.

When Harry came back he was silent and looking at his hand. "Are you okay Harry?" I asked.
"I'm fine." He mumbled and went to our room.
I looked at George and we went up to the room. We heard the bath running and decided to wait tell he gets out. When he did George grabbed his hand. And the words, 'I must not tell lies' were carved in his hand.