Chapter 12

Harry p.o.v
In the morning I woke up with Fred and George not remembering them coming back. I looked at there hands and they both have a Griffin on it. I pouted and I felt them move. "Morning harry." They said in unison.
"Morning. We should go to Snape. Have him heal you." I said and wiggled out from inbetween them.
"Maybe we should go to Dumbldore." George said.
I felt anger surge through me at the mention of his name. "He can't help with everything! He obviously can't do a thing if he can not even stop Umbridge!" I yelled shocking them both.
"Harry it's okay. We won't go to Dumbledore. We will just go to Snape." Fred said getting up.
We then got ready. And got to the Slytherin hall and saw Snape walked out. "What do you three need?" He asked.
Fred and Gorge showed him there hands and told him what happened. Snape them led us to the class room and got a potion. He gave it to Fred and George and told us to go to the great hall.
We walked in and Hermione said, "why are you three late?"
"Umbridge can use the blood quill."
"We went to Snape and got a potion." They said.
Draco and Ron came in and there sent has changed slightly, and Draco is limping a bit Ron looking a little to happy. When they sat down Draco flinched comforming my thoughts. "And what took you to so long?" Hermione asked making Draco blush and Ron smirk.
Both Fred and Gorge grinned and said, "yes little brother."
"What took you so long?"
I just rolled my eyes and began eating as they made inappropriate remarkes. All I could think is poor Draco.
I looked at Hermione who is confused and sitting across from me and she said, "what is going on?"
"Ron and Draco mated." I said quietly.
She nodded and went back to eating. I looked to Fred and George and wonder when it would be a good time for us to mate. Though I would want it to be special.

After classes we went to the library and Fred and George stopped teasing Draco and Ron. We done our homework silently occasionally asking Draco and Hermione for help. I don't even think Fred and Gorge are actually doing work.
I looked at there sheet and it has nothing to do with what we are supposed to be doing. Ron took out the quill that he bought from them yesterday and tried it. "This quill does not know how to spell." Ron said and threw it at them.
"I thought we fixed that." Fred said and tried it.
"It does not." George said.
They then said in unison. "Back to square one."
"Don't worry you were close. At least it was right." I said.
"It even spelled my name wrong." Ron said.

Fred p.o.v
Me and George began talking about how to make the quill better. And more pranks to pull. When I said, "I have a brilliant idea. But we would need things from Snape's potion cannot."
"Yes. And how would we get that?" George asked.
"Harry maybe you and Draco can get it." I said.
"Why me?" Draco asked.
"You know we're every thing is." George said.
"Sure." Harry said.

Harry p.o.v

"Scared Potter?" Malfoy asked.
"You wish." I said as we entered Snape's office after dinner under my invisibility cloak.

George p.o.v
Me and Fred waited in our room as we waited for Harry and Draco to get back. "So. I was thinking maybe we can take harry to the Room of Requirement tomorrow." I said as we laid on our bed.
"That sounds good." Fred said.
Then Harry came through the door with a bag of stuff that we asked for. "Thank you Harry." I said and took it from him.
"No problem." He said and put his cloak away along with the map we gave him.
"Have you put that map to good use Harry?" Fred asked.
"Yes very good use." Harry replied.
We smiled and got to work.

Once we finished Harry got finished getting ready for bed, I grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips. I then pulled away and said, "I love you Harry."
He smiled and said, "I love you to."
"Hey what about me?" Fred said and put and arm around both our shoulders.
"Love you to Fred." I said and kissed his cheek.
Harry pecked his lips and said, "I love you to."
Fred lossed Harry and said, "I love you." And he smiled at me saying that he loves me.

We then got to bed and fell asleep.