Chapter 10

Harry p.o.v
I woke up before both twins so I just laid between them. I'm on my back as George has his arms around me his head in the crook of my neck. Fred has his arms around me his head resting on my chest.
I looked at the hand that the blood quill used and the scar is gone. I felt George move and he sat up looking at me. "Morning Harry are you okay?" Gorge said.
"I'm fine. Should we wake Fred?" I asked.
He nodded so we woke Fred and we got ready. When we got to breakfast and our friends are already there.
"Good morning boys." Hermione said.
We said good morning and began eating.
I looked up at the teachers table and Umbrige is glaring at us. I sighed as Oliver came over to us and began talking about practices for quidich.

That night at about midnight I woke up startled, waking both Fred and Gorge also. "Are you okay Harry?" Gorge asked.
"I'm fine. It was just a nightmare." I said laying back down to go to sleep.
"Are you sure. You seem pale." Fred said laying down and cuddling me. Gorge doing the same.
"I'm fine." I said.
They decided to leave it alone which made me happy and fell asleep. I tried to go back to sleep but it did not work. So I just laid there in the embrace of Fred and George.

George p.o.v
In the morning when me and Fred woke up Harry is already awake. He has dark circles under his eyes and he seems tired. "Did you get any sleep last night Harry?" I asked making him face me as we were about to walk out.
"Yes." He replied and turned to walked out.
I looked at Fred who just shrugged and followed. So I done the same.
When we got to the great hall we sat down and began eating. "Harry you seem tired. Did Fred and George keep you awake?" Hermione asked.
"No they did not keep me awake. And I'm not tired." He said then yawned.
We all looked at him and Fred said, "you sound tired."
"Well I'll be fine." He said and continued to eat.

At dinner Harry fell asleep so I picked him up and carried him to our room Fred following close behind. "I am going to go get Harry dreamless sleep potion for just in case he won't sleep again." Fred said and went to the potion room.

Fred p.o.v
I sneaked into snapes office and got a few viles of the potion and ran out without being detected. When I got back to the room I walked in to see George and Harry snogging, Harry pinned to the bed. I sat the potion down and claimed onto the bed and began kissing and biting at Harry's neck. George then pulled away so I did too to seeing that I put some hickys on his neck. We both looked at Harry up and down and I noticed that he is aroused.
He moved uncomfortablely so I said, "need some help?" And moved my hand to grab his arousal.
He moaned and bucked his hips into my hand. "Fred stop." He said.
I moved my hand away and Gorge said, "don't worry Harry we won't do anything you don't want us to."
Then some on walked in so we looked over and it's Ron. "Um, sorry for the interruption but Hermione wants us down stairs says it's important." And he walked out.
Harry got out from under George and fixed himself. We went down stairs and sat down on one couch, as Draco and Ron cuddled on another. And Hermione sat down on a lonely chair. "So what do you need so late in the day Hermione?" Draco asked.
"I saw the ministry walk out of Dumbldores office with Umbrige. They were talking about what is going on. They did not take her away though. They just told her not to use blood quill as a punishment. Then they left." Hermione explained.
"But that bitch deserves to be gone!" George said angerly.
Hermione sighed and nodded in agreement. "Yes. But there is nothing we can do. It's almost curfew so I'll go now. Goodnight boys." She said and left.
So we went to bed hoping that umbriges next punishment would not be as bad.