Chapter 11

Harry p.o.v
The next day I woke up before the twins. So laid in there embrace not wanting to get up. But then Fred woke up and kissed my forehead. "Good morning my little lion." He said.
"I'm not that little." I said and pouted.
He laughed and hit gorge with a pillow to get him up. "What I'm up." He said and just laid here cuddling me.
"It's time to get up. Unless we want to face the wrath of Hermione." Fred said.
"I still cannot believe you two are scared of her." I said and got up with Fred and Gorge.
After we have gotten ready we went to the great hall and began eating with Hermione Ron and Draco. "What took you three so long?" Hermione asked.
"We did not want to get up." Harry replied.
Hermione rolled her eyes and continued to eat. "Well maybe you three should start getting up in time." Hermione said.

After classes me Hermione, Ron, and Draco are walking to the great Hall when we saw Fred and Gorge selling some stuff.

Fred p.o.v
Me and George are selling our merchandise. "Hello Fred and George." Harry said coming up with his friends.
"Hello our little Harry." I said hugged him and kissed his forehead.
Gorge done the same and Harry looked at what we are selling. "What's this?" He asked holding a quill.
"A quill that will put the right answers. Normally it's three galleon but for you it's free." I explained.
"How much for me?" Ron asked taking one.
"Three galleon." Me and Gorge said.
"But I'm your brother." He said.
Me and Gorge looked at each other then said, "three galleon."
Ron sighed and gave us the money. Then Umbrige came up. "And what is going in here?" She asked.
"Just selling our products." I said.
"Would you like something?" Gorge added
  "We have some delicious candy." I said picking up something that would make her skin turn pink.
She grabbed it and looked at it. "How much for this?" She asked.
"For you? Nothing. Normally two galleon." George said.
She handed us one and walked away. "What does that do?" Hermione asked.
"Nothing to bad." I said.
"Just turns her skin pink." Gorge said.
"You two are idiots! What if she gives you two detention?!" Hermione said angerly.
"We will be fine Hermione. Just as long as she does not give Harry detention." I said.
"Just.. let's go to dinner." Hermione said and began walking.
So me and Gorge got all our things and we went to the great hall. We sat on either side of Harry and ate. We watched Umbridge who had ate what we have given her waiting for the effects to take place. Then slowly it began to happen. Starting from her scalp slowly going over her body. The teachers looked at her. Some in confuse some in astonishment.
Even the students noticed. Umbridge looked around and said in her high pitched voice, "what are you all looking at?"
"Your pink." Snape said every one able to hear since the hall is silent.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
Dumbledore who is trying to contain his laughter made a mirror appear. When she saw she let out a high pitched squeal. She glared at me and George who is also laughing. "Both of you detention!" She yelled. "After dinner!" She added.

After dinner me and George fallowed Umbitch to her office, we're she made us sit down. She gave us a blood quill and piece of paper. "Blood quills are illegale. I thought you can't use the, any more." I said.
She just smiled and said, "either write the lines. Or I'll force you."
I looked at Gorge who picked up the quill and began writing me doing the same.

Gorge p.o.v
Instead of me and Gorge writing lines we drew a Griffin. Wich appeared on our hands. When we finished we left Umbridge having a smug look on her face.
When we walked into our common room only Ron and Draco are there snogging. So we went up to our room and Harry is on the bed asleep, still fully dressed with a book on his chest.
So me and fred marked his place in the book took off his glasses, and put his wand on the dresser.
  Me and Fred then striped to our boxers and got into bed with Harry covering us up.