Chapter 15

Harry p.o.v
I woke up between Fred and groge again sore. I guess that was not a good idea. Though it did feel good. I turned over cuddling to Fred as George has his arms around my waist cuddling me.
"Morning Harry. How do you feel?" Gorge asked.
"I'm sore." I replied.
"I'm sorry. Fred wake up!" Gorge said and his Fred with his pillow.
"I'm awake!" Fred said and hit Gorge.
They began having a pillow fight with me in the middle. So. I grabbed a pillow and hit them both then ran to the bathroom. They both chased after me and caught me. "No let go!" I yelled as they took me to the ground and began tickling me mercesly.
I lughed as Hermione came in and said, "boys time to get to breakfast. Hurry up!"
They stopped as Hermione walked out. Seeming unfased that we are naked.
We got up took a shower and got dressed then walked out. Draco and Ron are complaining that Hermione interrupted there snogging.

We then went to breakfast. And sat with our friends. "'Bout time you boys get here." Hermione said already eating.
"Well sorry. We needed to get ready." Ron said.
"Well instead of snogging you should have came to lunch." Hermione said.
Ron rolled his eyes and began eating.

The next day a Saturday we decided to have a meeting at the hogs head so that we can talk about our club.

Alot of peaple showed up asking questions. And once I persuaded them to join. We told them we're we would be meeting. Hermione have is all coins charmed to communicate.
So we told them when the first meeting is and where it would be.

Fred p.o.v
When it was time for our first meeting we all met at the RoR. And the amazing thing is. No one asked why Blaise pansy and Draco are here. Cho and Ginny are both in a corner talking. I have a feeling it will not be good.
And me and George have not had time to talk to her. Oh well im sure it will be fine.
Harry then began instructing. Telling us what to do. He even had Neville use a exspelereomus on him. To make him go across the room. Lucky landing safly on some pillows.
Then we all began practicing.
In the end me Harry and George are the last ones left.
"You did a great job Harry." I said and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks." He said cuddling into us.
"See you had nothing to worry about. Every one was doing well." George said and kissed his other cheek.
He smiled and we sneeked back to our room.
When we got back we decided to take a shower and go to bed.