Author's review

This story is actually written by someone else but he or she did not end the story in a nice way or just in a hurting way keeping the readers in trouble. It was actually nice for getting good appreciation but it troubled me a lot so i thought of moulding it in my way. The story will be the same but I am just adding my part .

This is the first story I am publishing . For this, I am grateful to the person from whom I had heard from about Wattpad, whose name is AubreySprt, its her user name in Wattpad. I also thank a famous writer Joseph_Evans, because he was my inspiration to imagine the story and to write it down
and also thank Wattpad for setting up a platform so that the people could easily publish their stories. And finally , you, who is reading this now because without readers , no writers have ever been famous.
And I thank God for all the help I have received from Him.
For the blessings I am currently receiving from Him and for the blessings I would get in the future.
Because without Him, I wouldn't exist.

So if you mind I request you to wish me good luck for my next up coming up stories. I thank you for reading this short book ........
And May God bless u all.

The rest part would be published within short period... Please be patient for I am recollecting my story part which I had written somewhere but do not have that now. But there is nothing to worry about because I had written it so I can figure it out again....Thanks for bearing with me , friends.