*Hope*

It was like an eternity the place where I was. It was more like a place which had no ends and was full of bright colours. It was much confusing as it seemed like I could see my back just by standing straight literally without any mirror. It was as if the light could bend in that place. To be much more specific, it was beyond our three dimensional world. And far,at a distance, I saw a bright white light shining and it was very hard to see the light because it was too bright and strong to withstand. As soon as I lowered my head, I could hear a voice,"Son, Your time is still left, go and help others to come back here and I will be there with you."
As soon as I heard the voice , I realised where I was and whom I was facing. I knelt down immediately and all I could say was,"Thank you, Lord."Then the almighty said ,"Go now and while you are there, believe in me and never lose hope. Go for now, she is waiting for you. "
Then slowly , the bright light shining went away further and further and finally all the colours faded away.

I was dumbstruck at whatever happened, I was wondering whether I was really in front of the Lord,The Most High. I didn't know what to do next as I was already weak and felt tired just by standing so far from the Almighty. Then, when I observed my surroundings, I saw I was in a sort of space but some force was pulling me towards somewhere. I didn't know where I was going but I kept quiet and was silent. It was maybe out of exhaustion but it was quite a wonderful experience as I felt calm and peaceful.

Suddenly light flooded into my eyes and I gasped for breath. I could not understand where I was as I closed my eyes. Then I could feel myself and a soft bed over which I was lying. Then I heard someone say,"Yes, he is back."
I was much tired and I could barely get up out of tiredness.
Then I heard sob of a woman, and then I realised it was my wife. She was sobbing and I could feel that she was sitting close to me. Thereafter, she kissed my forehead and said,"I won't leave you like that again." She held my right hand and placed it in her hands. I tried to open my eyes and slowly while I opened, I saw her crying face with happiness flooding out of her eyes. I slowly said to her,"T-thank you for coming back to me." She smiled and tighten her grip on my hand and rested her head by my right hand side, looking at me.
I kept looking at her too, without any talks between us. Slowly, I started to feel drowsy and when I was about to say her about my tiredness, she stood up and placing her hand on my hand said,"I guess you need some rest, I will be there when you wake up." I nodded my head weakly and closed my eyes to get some rest.