The woman

I was still standing in front of the stranger woman, admiring her beauty. I stood there frozen. Suddenly she started to talk to me. She asked,"Are you John?"she continued,"I was instructed that this would be John's house. "

I spoke to her,"Umm...yes I am, do you need any help for any electronic gadgets?"
She said,"No,but I am actually here for your help."I asked ,"Then how can I help you?"
Then when I came back to my senses, I noticed that her left arm had a small bruise and her dress was covered with dirt. She also looked tired. I quickly asked her,"hey, Are you ok? You looked like someone had been fighting with you".She said sadly,"Mmm..yes! I was struggling to keep myself safe from some people , they were trying to catch me."she continued," I just don't know why they were doing it to me, I even don't know them."
I said to her,"don't worry, you can stay here for now until all the things settles."I continued,"You would be safe here because we all would be happy to help you."
She looked at me in a comforted way yet had fear in her mind.
I said to her,"If you don't mind , can I show your room for your temporary stay. Mmm..You know that this place is having less facilities , I can help you find a room in a hotel nearby......"
She said interrupting me,"No its ok, You know it would be better to stay with the people around rather than being in a hotel, it would be lonely and unsafe from those evil men.."
I said to her,"Okay, If you want to stay here , you can but I can't provide you much better facilities here than in a hotel,that's why...." She interrupted in saying,"Ah! Facilities does not matter , I just need a place to stay."
Then I said to her,"Then ok, you can do whatever as you wish."

To be continued....