The guest

I allowed her to stay with me. It's better to say that she had forced me to let her stay. Whatever it was, I didn't have any problem with that. She was great in cooking and also in pottery. I was a bit happy to be with her, okay not just a bit happy, I was really glad to be with such a wonderful woman. She was really great , knew how to make every sad moments to a jolly one. Being around her, I used to forget about all my worries. And she was childish at heart, and I didn't know how she used to smile and laugh even when she had her own problems. I felt that I was falling in love with her. Though I never showed up anything as if I was falling for her. But everything was good except one thing. She strictly asked me not to peep in when she would be making the pots for selling them in the market. I didn't mind it though it kept hitting me whenever she used to make pots in a closed room.

Once while I was walking along side of the stream, beside my house, she came with me and as usual, she used to tell many things about this and that and that day I wasn't paying attention to her. I finally asked her ,"Hey! Why do you keep the door closed when you make those pots? Is there any big deal with those pots ?". She answered nervously ,"No,nothing much about the pots." "It's just while I make pots ,I don't like distractions to hit my attention as I do it very carefully and attentively."she continued with a smile. Whatever it was, I had to make myself believe that and I was good at doing it. And for few days after that ,I was relieved from this tensional thought. After a few months , we got married and she continued to help the family, mainly in the financial way, by making beautiful pots. It was all good for next few months until that day. The day which was something that I would have never imagined in my life.

....to be continued