The stranger

It took me two to three weeks to remove the sadness from my heart. It was really tough though I finally made myself not to think about the swan,which made me sad.

Then usually I started to do my daily work, first after a walk along the stream in early morning , I went to the market and I had set up a small electronics shop for selling small electronic gadgets and also repaired them. I had set this shop just in a few days before so it was a new experience  to be a seller. I was friendly with all the shopkeepers across the market and that's why they helped me to open a shop.

After a week, in the evening  of a stressful day, I was dead tired,maybe because of the weather conditions of the  day. It was really humid and a sunny day. I thought of taking a nap and  finally made myself rest on the bed. It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes, there was a knock at the door. It was actually disturbing, but I made my mind to open the door . The weather was still a bit uneasy but it was better than at noon. I had to travel to the city near by to collect  the items for the shop and travelling throughout the day,really weakened me physically.

When I opened the door,I saw a extraordinarily  beautiful young woman standing infront of me. I was totally amazed and I stood there frozen for a second.

To be continued.......