01゚

C h a p t e r 1:
Run run run

「 Jaemin 」

Fans.

They are the reason we could go this far. They supported us in every way. They loved us, cared about us, without even asking much as return.

I don't think I could take my first step forward without them. They're always there to remind us to go on and on.

And I mean, literally.

"Jaemin! Hurry!" Jeno snapped me out. It's enough for me to focus back on running.

A bead of sweat rolls down across my forehead while the air gets harder to catch for every meter we sprint.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" Chenle, beside me, raises his voice. And it's obvious on his face that he's already tired.

But I understand him. We've been running inside the mall as if we're in a marathon, how can we not get exhausted?

"Do we really need to answer that?! Of course, we're heading to the exit!" Donghyuck yelled as well.

"But hyung! I think we just passed the exit!" Jisung claimed and pointed behind him, ever as clueless like he is usually.

"Oh great! Now we have to turn back around!" Mark sighed as he facepalmed.

Everyone stopped dead on tracks. We ended up panting unconditionally, trying to calm down.

When I was just to say something for a plan, a loud scream was heard.

"Kyaaaa! Oppa! Wait for us!"

Panic immediately replaced our tired face when a crazy mob of girls fell in our sight. And before I forget to tell you, they're sasaengs.

"Uhh... guys?" Mark started. His voice is full of uncertainty.

"Yes, hyung?" we chorused, mental-blocked as though watching zombies running closer.

"Who wants for a plan B?"