08゚

C h a p t e r 8:
Kids

「 Minsoo 」

He sighed at the other end of the line. I can almost see his worried face just by hearing him through the phone.

"Don't worry. We're going to find Lolly soon," he comforted. But...

"You're not even trying to search for her! I know you're annoyed with her especially when she chases you around the house!"

"I'm not annoyed! And she's not chasing me, we're just playing!" he defended. What a silly excuse.

"Yeah and you're screaming for me to get rid of her. Like a girl," I continued teasing him.

But I heard laughter at the call. Is he with his friends? Oh! So that's why he's denying his fear from Lolly!

Too bad for him he put our call on speaker.

"Stop laughing! You think it's funny?" his voice is suddenly muffled and the laughter at the background stopped.

"Sorry, hyung," few voices sounded.

Wait--- Hyung? His friends call him hyung?! What an obvious hell! Confirmed, my brother is such a boss to everyone.

"Anyway. Minsoo. I need you to bring me clothes later. I'll be staying here for the night."

"What kind of a brother are you? Telling his younger sister to come outside late by her own! Tss," my blood is boiling. I think I need to hang up before I curse over the call.

"But... I can't just leave the kids here! They are likely to burn the house even with my supervision," who is he referring to? I think he's with criminals... Or...

"Oppa. By any chance, are you babysitting?" I laughed.

He should've just told me he took a part time job aside from being an artist! And he even chose babysitting! So adorable!

"Yeah, looks like it," he answered.

"Fine. Since I want to see cute kids, I'll go there," I tried to hide my excitement with a sassy tone.

I'm just in love with children. And I get along with them well. And it's also because they say I'm yeppeo noona. Aren't they so nice?

"Uhm... They're not really that kind of kids you're thinking right now. But great! I'll send the address. See ya!"

Call ended.

What does he mean by not "that" kind of kids?